Chapter 33;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 33;

8:00am. February 21st. Zhang Yixing's birthday.

As the sun glistens in midst the blue sky. It was around 8 in the morning. Hyeonri was busy at a function room at Myungdong. Together with the group of friends, she hurriedly stepped onto a nearby chair and attached it to a pillar with scotch-tape. Yeonghee and Hyojin were together setting up the table. Placing the cake in the middle of the table and some side dishes around it. Then, some of the boys that Tao had gathered for Hyeonri hanged the birthday banner onto the wall.

Some of the other boys played with the music playing stereos and set them to a selected playlist. Just then when the mood was bright. Hyeonri's phone vibrated in the back pocket of her boyfriend jeans. Before answering the call, she took a look around the function room which was beautifully decorated with banners and balloons.

Then, Hyeonri put the phone to her ear. "Hello? This is Hyeonri."

"Ehem. It's Sehun." the voice from the other line replied, after clearing his throat.

"Sehun!?" Hyeonrin gasped and put her available left hand to .

The function room became silent instantaneously with Chanyeol tuning down the volume knowingly. The boys exchanged looks while Yeonghee and Hyojin quietly trie to process what Hyeonri said.

"You're alive?" Hyeonri took a deep breath and calmed down before asking. "Ah... I'm in the states now. Remember when the doctor told you that I passed away but wouldn't allow you to see me?" the voice took a sigh and then replied calmly.

"When did you get there? And why are you in the states?" Hyeonri questioned again, this time more cautiously. Then, the boys with Yeonghee and Hyojin already gathered around Hyeonri like bodyguards.

"Ugh. I don't want to be here either. My parents sent me here to study. And I also had just gotten into this accident, so they used this opportunity to send me over to the states." Sehun took a deep breath, "Please don't tell Eunji this. I might not return so don't make her feel hope. Tell Yixing I said happy birthday."

"But-" Hyeonri got cut off by Sehun.

"Sorry. I hear my mother approaching. I got to go, goodbye!" Sehun hurriedly spoke and hung up immediately after. Hyeonri opened to say something but heard the line get cut off. Feeling unsatisfied, she removed the phone from her ear and slipped it back into the back pocket of her jeans.

"What did he say?"

"Sehun is alive?"

"Did Sehun become a zombie?"

"Is Sehun in Egypt now?"

"Did Sehun abandon us?"

"No wait, did he become a billionaire and forget us?"

"Wait, calm down people! Sehun's in america." Hyeonri shook her head and continued when silence greeted her, "He's studying there. He's not going to come back pretty soon. Don't any of you tell Eunji about this! Sehun doesn't want it that way."

Kris sighs and puts his hand around Tao's neck. "Hey, k

Please log in to read the full chapter