Chapter 29;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 28;

The dance practice room was filled with the hustle and bustle of the students, preparing for their dance choreography. After all, Hyeonri found out that many of the students also signed up for the couple dance competition with the theme 'Love'.

The dance practice room was around half the size of the school's auditorium. Considered big for a highschool. 

Around half of the class had gone to the toilet for a party for some weird reason. Hyeonri and Yixing were dilligently finishing up their choreography. There wasn't even the whisper of sound between Hyeonri and Yixing, just the sound or sliding shoes and  hurried feet. When the couple halt to a stop, a smile is stamped on their faces with the satisfication of the end of their work.

Hyeonri plopped onto the floor panting and Yixing splattered onto the floor right beside her like a dead fish.

"Let's take a rest." Hyeonri huffed, "I'm about to die."

She closes her eyes and lies down on the floor in a second, taking deep breaths as her chest rises and falls in rhythm with her breaths. Yixing just kept silent and keeps is eyes shut, feeling the tranquilness and coldness of the surroundings. He stretches his arms and sits back up in attempt to freshen up. Hyeonri followed suit.

"Dance practice is over, let's wrap up and head back to class!" Mr Kim announced and clapped his hands 3 times to announce that lesson was over. The students who have been camping in the toilet have just returned. And they run straight out backwards.

Yixing stands up first and helps Hyeonri up. They lock lips as a present to the jealous fangirls.

Together, they head outside, ignoring the disparaging glares given to them.

, off.

----

Yixing wipes his neck and face with a handkerchief. Hyeonri reckons that he learnt his lesson after the previous time she lent him her handkerchief. She chuckles as she remembers their awkwards starting conversation.

"Why are you laughing?" Yiixing questions, still wiping his ever-sweating neck. "You still remember our awkward starting conversation with a handkerchief?" Hyeonri speaks whilist guffawing lightly.

Yixing smiles as he finishes wiping his neck. He reaches out his hand to put a strand of Hyeonri's hair behind her right ear. 

"You know what?" Yixing starts off, "We should just date for real, haha!"

Hyeonri keeps silent and stares at him intensely, her heart beating furiously and her hands felt clammy as she secretly sipped on her bubble tea that she bought in the morning with Baekhyun.

"I'm just kidding!" Yixing laughs it off awkwardly and Hyeonri just mumbles a 'Mhmm.'

Please log in to read the full chapter