Chapter 21;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 21;

“Okay class! I will be dividing each of you into pairs. It will be randomly picked by choosing papers that contain each of your names. I have prepared them yesterday when I had time. Please pay attention. They will be your partner for the other half of the year.” Hyeonri’s dance teacher, Miss Kim announced loudly.

“If she had so much time, go to sleep !” murmurs and annoyed complaints burst out from the students sitting on the dance studio’s floor.

Ignoring the incoherent curses she received, Miss Kim started to pick the pairs, she picked out one paper and another and read its contents, “Song Yeonghee and Kim Junmyun.”

“Rayoung and Kris.”

“Ara and Cao Lu.”

“Hani and Yoseob.”

“Hyerin and Junghwa.”

“Hyuna and Hyunseung.”

“Yixing and Hyeonri.”

And the list continues on…’

“I have prepared 4 different songs. There are chances that the songs will be repeated. You can alter the original dance moves but 80% of the moves must be kept original.” Miss Kim once again announced her instructions.

The students groaned all got up grudgingly and moved to separate parts of the dance studio and started preparing. It was on in a blue moon that Miss Kim actually let her students use their mobile phones to watch the dance practice. Hyeonri and Yixing got the song: Nasty Nasty’s Knock.

“Baby Baby, it might be a little hard for you… I won’t leave you alone…” the song played while ‘harmonizing’ with the other students’ chatters and laughters,

“We’re so going to fail.” Hyeonri sighed. “I know right? But we still have to try don’t we?” Yixing followed after.

Both of them stood up abruptly and looked at the chorus first. “Okay, so you put your hands here, then I put it… like that… and we’re done! Then you move your waist here and you push my there!”

Hyeonri looked with understanding and tried and already finished one of the toughest parts of the chorus. Hyeonri then swung over to behind Yixing and walked off and next was Yixing’s solo part.

“Okay… we learn the solo parts then put them together?” Yixing asked while reviewing the dance practice video. “Mhm…” Hyeonri nodded her head and took her own phone out of her bag. After all, she was just utilising Yixing’s phone.

Not long after, Hyeonri was already dancing to the song. She tried to control her emotions to get the dance moves correct but she forced her body to move in a way it wasn’t supposed to. Which clearly resulted in her twisting her ankle and falling flat on her face onto the hard floor.

Nobody noticed her and only Yixing heard the loud ‘thud!’. Yixing scrambled to help her up and brought her to Miss Kim who was sipping on her frappucino leisurely while sternly surveying the students.

“Miss Kim, do you mind if I bring Hyeonri to to the infirmary? She just fell on the floor and her knee is badly bruised and it’s even bleeding!” Yixing fussed.

“Yes you may.” Miss Kim smiled sweetly at Yixing and already forgot about the female beside. *Ugh, are all the teachers in our school es? So damn ing annoying adults.*

Almost immediately, Yixing bent down and pushed Hyeonri onto his back and piggy-backed her with a scorn from Miss Kim. Miss Kim looked jealously at Yixing.

It would’ve b

Please log in to read the full chapter