Chapter 9;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 9;

"Pfft." Hyeonri muttered incoherently in happiness and satisfation: looking down on him.

Hyeonri and Yeonghee had passed all the evidence to the school principal and   apparently   the principal had a ppunushment book which contains all the punishments for each selected happenings. And the cyber-bullying and bullying seemed to have a huge amount. The school even has a punishment log! Like what the ?!

Well, of course, Yeonghee and Hyeonri picked the   so-called   least picked ones since usually punishers go easy on them, scared that they'll do it back but you know who they are. They picked: doing half-squats for 10 minutes and cleaning up the whole school. After they picked, their faces had brightened up amazingly. As if jumping from one mood to another within seconds.

Back to reality! Hyeonri and Yeonghee had been watching Hyukjae; chicken. He was at the 3 minutes mark through the half-squats and already dying. *Weak.* Surprisingly, he managed to finish everything but plopped onto the floor, laying   fakely   unconsiously.

Just then, a group of kingkas made their way towards Hyukjae who was still laying on the floor lamely. Hyeonri risked a glance towards the boys and saw Yixing giving you a slight smile. She returned it slightly and continued observing the other boys' feelings and expressions.

Please log in to read the full chapter