Chapter 39;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 39;

The sound of shuffling shoes is heard throughout the corridor. The hospital nurses and doctors are all searching for the missing girl. Hyeonri and Yeonghee running all over the place to look for her. The most rational location Hyeonri thought of, was the rooftop.
 

Hyeonri heads up the stairs hurriedly and flings the door open with 2 nurses behind.

Just like what she predicted, she sees a white figure in hospital clothes, standing on the edge. She gazes over the edge and smiles. She turns around after hearing the sound of the opening door. "Don't come close to me."

 

The group of 5 people stops walking towards them immediately. Hyeonri immediately takes out her phone from her back pocket and messages someone. *He has to come... he needs to do something good for once. He said he would make it in time.*

 

Hyeonri takes one step forward daringly. "Eunji-ah, calm down."

 

"CALM DOWN WHAT, I MURDERED SOMEONE AND I HEARD THE DOCTOR SAYING I WAS A GONE CASE! NOTHING CAN SAVE ME ANYMORE!" Eunji screams as tears trickled down her cheeks.

 

"No, Eunji you will be fine. You're not a gone case. You can be saved, you can be changed." Hyeonri speaks in a persuasive tone, "You can't just end your life now, there are people who need you, there are people who want you, you can't just take the easy way out. You can do this."

 

"NO ONE NEEDS ME!" Eunji croaks back, "EVEN THE ONE WHO I LOVE, LOVES SOMEONE ELSE."

 

Hyeonri sighs, *I can't hold the time anymore, where are you!*

 

The door flings open behind her again, everyone looks, including Eunji. He came, he's finally here. Not just his voice, but his person, he was finally here. Sehun is here.

 

Eunji hops down from the edge of the rooftop and runs straight for Sehun. She jumps into his embrace and cries into his shirt. Hyeonri smiles as her eyes tear up a little because she can feel her sadness and sorrow she had been through. Eunji was a beautiful girl, she treasured her friends a lot and made everyone around her like her despite her cold image and more quiet and laidback personality. She never did badly in her studies either and was always at least in the top 10, even when she didn't study.

Please log in to read the full chapter