Chapter 24;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23;

“Okay. You'll have free time till 8pm tonight. Nobody is allowed to return late. To the people who return late, you will be having detention tomorrow for the whole day with ME! understood? Now go!" Mdm Han briefly announced and the students burst out running in different directions.

Hyeonri and Jieun looked through the crowd to find Yeonghee and Hyojin chatting a little and Eunji was together with Eunkyung with a grim look on her face. Hyeonri brought the girls together and dragged them towards the entrance of the water park. Upon entering Yeonghee, Hyojin and Eunji took of the shirts they were wearing and revealed their bikinis. Eunkyung shortly followed after.

Hyeonri smiled, "I'm going to wear it for today, don't want to get a cold from the water. I brought my other T-Shirt!"

Yeonghee nodded her head and the girls strolled to the water park. Then Hyeonri remembered that she had to act with Yixing. Hyeonri then quietly scanned the crowd for Yixing and gave up in less than a minute. Hyeonri forgot everything about Yixing and decided to play with her friends.

As Hyeonri was wearing a white T-Shirt, when her shirt started to soak up the water, the black bikini that she wore could be seen really easily. She and Eunji decided to head up to the big 'family slide' and queued up. Just then, Hyeonri spotted Yixing and ZiTao chatting with each other right behind them. Then, ZiTao spotted Hyeonri and waved to her, "Hello~"

"Ung? Hyeonri? HYEONRI!" Yixing suddenly spluttered and hugged Hyeonri who was still stunned. "Hi!" Hyeonri greeted with an amiable smile and pecked Yixing's cheek.

"Let's ride together!" Eunji suggested when she saw Sehun hanging out with them.

Yixing nodded his head as the worker on the ride asked for 5 people to ride on one tube. The 5 of them got on the tube together and it was then Yixing noticed that Hyeonri was wearing a     sort of see-through     white shirt that clearly showed her black swimwear. Yixing's face turned red and he started to sweat in embarrassment.

Yixing bit his lip and laughed inwardly, *Hyeonri looks awesome, haha. I wonder if I am erted.*

"Yah! Yixing, are you embarrassed that 2 girls are literally wearing bikinis in front of you? HAHAHA!" Sehun teased and Yixing was quick to retort, "Are you erted? Because I think you really observed them really well! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Sehun was about to retort when the worker pushed the tube into the huge slide, letting it swallow up the group of friends. While Eunji shrieked together with ZiTao, Hyeonri was observing the slide intensely and Sehun and Yixing were laughing at Eunji and ZiTao.

Hyeonri wasn’t scared. One bit.

Then, the slide’s ‘ceiling’ opened up and revealed the sun high up in the sky. The tube slid left and right then entered an almost vertical drop slide and ended up at the bottom of the ride, stopping after riding the waters.

Well, she wasn’t scared but… it was fun.

Please log in to read the full chapter