Chapter 8;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8;

"Ugh. It's still stuck in my brain! Maybe after writing it out would be much better??" Hyeonri spoke to herself. The memory of theor past was still enravelling through her complicated mind. She sat up from her sleeping position and   sleepily   pull herself up to the rotatable chair, sitting alone in front of the mahogany table.

She plopped onto the chair and dug out a piece of paper from some corner of the table and started writing, their love story that ended tragically:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Year 2012,

I confessed to YiXing and he accepted it, I didn't know what got into me. He was a player but I still fell for him. Pity me huh? 
In the end, I found out that he was cheating on me and he was shocked beyond shocked (It's not a word).
He came after me, screaming that he didn't mean it and it was a misunderstanding.
He wrote a letter for me, he as humilliated and embarrassed, thus; he wrote a letter and was planning to pass it to me the next day.

But because of my disability to understand, I ran away from him, crossing roads, running through blocks and luckily passed a road.
YiXing wasn't that lucky... he got knocked down. He flew about fifteen metres away but still passed me the letter when I ran to his side. He was maligned. He actually did stop his ways for me but his friends didn't like the change and sabotaged him.

It was the time that I cried the most, the time when I felt all hope was lost.

He lost his memory. He remembered everything that  happened...

 

Please log in to read the full chapter