Chapter 28;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 28;

“Oh... the Seoul air is so refreshing!" Hyeonri stretched her arms and took in a deep breath, a bright smile was plastered on her face as she turned her face to the right. "Oppa, what are you doing?"

Yixing was barfing behind her into a paper bag. He was a little dizzy after coming down from the airplane. It was a little strange that he had barfed after coming down from the airplane and not on the airplane. Hyeonri shook her head and patted Yixing's back calmly. After Yixing finally stopped barfing his life out, Hyeonri took the paper bag and roughly threw it into the garbage bin.

"Feeling better?" Hyeonri asked while she tidied Yixing's messy hair. 

Yixing nodded his head and took a deep breath, "After all, we're back in Seoul." 

Hyeonri sighed and dragged her luggage. "Oppa, I'm going home. See you back in school tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Yixing waved and Hyeonri waved back as well.

----

"Mum! Baekhyun! I'm home!!" Hyeonri hollered and dragged her luggage in, "Ufff. This is heavy!"

Baekhyun came running own the staircase so quikly that he almost nose-dived onto the marble floor. Baekhyun took the luggage from her hands and carried it up the staircase to her room. "OPPA THANKS!" Hyeonri shouted from the first floor as she sat herself down at the dining table while greeting her mother.

"Woah! You cooked Jjangmyeon and Galbi! Asa~" Hyeonri felt that all the tiredness and exhaustion building up inside her had dissipated after taking in a deep breath of the food. Hyeonri got up and walked to the kitchen and got herself a pair of chopsticks.

Just then, Baekhyun had made his way downstairs to finish up his lunch. "Did you enjoy your holiday in Jeju?" Hyeonri then half-heartedly replied with full with noodles, "Mhm. It ws debk." Hyeonri then cleared after swallowing her noodles, "It was daebak!"

Baekhyun grinned as he threw a piece of beef galbi into his mouth, Hyeonri followed after, throwing 3 pieces into at once. "Is it delicious?" Baekhyun and Hyeonri's mother, Park Jinkyu inquired.

Baekhyun and Hyeonri chorused together after swallowing what contents were in their mouth, "Yes!"

Jinkyu then smiled at her daughter, *Hyeonri-ah. I hope you'll understand why I am going to do this.*

----

The next day, Monday, 5.00am.

Hyeonri was clad in her sweatshirt and black trackpants. For a change, Hyeonri had decided to go jogging early in the morning to prepare and energize up for school. Hyeonri pulled the drawstrings of her sweatshirt when she had started walking as it had gotten colder.

Hyeonri had just returned when she realised that the terrace house beside hers was under construction. A cool breeze blew past her and she continued to walk. *Someone's moving over?*

Hyeonri opened the door to her house and gone straight up to her room to freshen up and change into her school uniform. She took off her clothes and tied her hair into a neat bun before putting on a shower cap. She had decided to wash her body only to not waste time to dry up her hair.

She finished bathing 5 minutes later and changed into a denim dress shirt and short denim pants. In the end, she put on a grey sweater just in case she was cold. She was confident that her legs wouldn't freeze up but she packed boyfriend jeans into her bag just in case.

Hyeonri glanced at her wristwatch and found that she was 30 minutes early. She wasn't going to pop up in school alone without anybody to entertain her. Just when she was about to leave, she found Baekhyun lean

Please log in to read the full chapter