Chapter 16;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 16;
(Korean = Black || English = Blue)

The beautiful Monday morning greeted Hyeonri when she reached school. Today was the day where the school's most anticipated drama performance audition. Hyeonri yawned and stretched out her arms and after, she straightened her blue and white sweater and pulled down her denim shorts.

Hyeonri peered above the crowd and looked for Yixing. Whilist looking, a random lady walked past Hyeonri and bumped so hard into her that she thought that she would've fallen if not for someone's grip. Hyeonri first looked at who saved her: Yixing. Then she looked at who pushed her: Misun.

"Oh, I didn't see a fat in front of me!" Misun spoke sarcastically. Hyeonri looked at the original FAT in front of her from head to toe. "I didn't feel a thin bumping into me either." Hyeonri replied.

Misun who was about to retort was ignored when Yixing pulled Hyeonri into the auditioning room. Hyeonri  shot him a look. Yixing nodded his head. As they were lining up, Hyeonri noticed that over a hundred students had came to audition for a spot in the drama. But Hyeonri still knew, there was still a chance for her.

After all, most of the might be given the stage setting roles.

Suddenly, Misun re-appeared, scowling behind Hyeonri and Yixing, "Omo, what's this couple doing? Just so you know, your act is too obvious my friend. I bet Hyeonri got someone on bed."

Not even bothering to rebuke, Hyeonri and Yixing were utterly shocked. Was their act revealed?

"At least I don't resort to lowly emasures like stripping." Hyeonri still with her calm act spoke softly but yet maintaining its great presence. "YAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AR-"

"Lee Misun! La

Please log in to read the full chapter