Chapter 4;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4;

"Hello~" Hyeonri sang triumphantly to Yixing who was currently Hyeonri's opponent. It was a Boys versus Girls match with a nametag ripping match. Deprived from the all-time favourite korean variety show: Running Man. The school had bought a few thousand clothes and nametags for every student. This was Hyeonri's favourite game   since she dominates   and also because it was her favourite TV show.

"Huh... huh..." Yixing panted and huffed tiredly, taking a glimpse at his opponent, he sighed in desperation and lack of motivation. Just then, he glanced diagonally behind her and saw a male student   Jeon Yanggeun   heading sneakily towards Hyeonri's back.

Unknown to Yixing, Hyeonri had caught Yixing's glance and sharply turned around instead to attack him. In a few seconds, Jeon Yanggeun was ousted by Hyeonri and Yixing just admitted defeat and showing his back to Hyeonri. Not wanting to be cheap, Hyeonri proposed to have a final 1 versus 1 fight. They both took their positions, facing each other. "3... 2... 1!"

They both grabbed each others backs at the same time but... Hyeonri was faster and ripped it off within a second while Yixing was still tugging on it. After so, Hyeonri and Yixing just bowed to each other again and again.

"Good game." Yixing stretched out his arms for a handshake and Hyeonri accepted it humbly, hey! This was no Olympics but was really special to Hyeonri because she knew, Yixing was honest   or at least she thought so. "You did well too." Hyeonri replied with a bright smile and patted his shoulder before leaving the sports hall. She was going to the changing room to switch out of P.E gear.

After Hyeonri changed out of her P.E gear, she put on another set of clothes   loose white halter top and high denim jeans. She rushed back to class and was surprised that the class was about two-sixth empty. There were only 10 students in class: Yixing, Yeonghee, Eunji, Eunkyung, four males and two females.

Hyeonri was surprised that most of the males were still in the changing room. When she took her seat, she couldn't help but smell the pungent and acrid smell of sweat walfting around in the

Please log in to read the full chapter