Chapter 22;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 22;

A few weeks passed like nothing happened, Hyeonri could finally escape from her dreaded crutches and had returned to her dancing frenzy. Hyeonri and Yixing were no longer any awkward after their previous accidental kiss. They have gotten closer with each other and they could kiss publicly and Yixing’s acting definitely got better.

----

‘RING! RING!’

“Class dismissed. Please finish up your Mathematics Practice Paper and hand it in tomorrow. Your examinations are coming soon, please revise your notes.” Hyeonri’s mathematics teacher nagged on while students were already busy packing their bags and stretching their hands. Nobody even cared about her.

Hyeonri was busy flinging her pens and her correction tape into her personal pencil case. Then, she also stacked up her Math workbook and textbook and plopped her pencil case into her bag before picking up her Math materials.

Hyeonri casually picked up her bag and headed towards her lockers.

When she arrived, Hyeonri threw her Math materials into the locker and walked off; heading home. Hyeonri flung her house door wide open and slammed the door shut before going upstairs. Throwing her bag onto her bed, she opened her closet and pulled out a stylish outfit that comprised of a black belly top with stars and light blue skinny jeans.

Hyeonri packed her black sling bag and threw in a pair of sunglasses and briskly scooted towards the nearby shopping mall to meet up with the other girls -- well, only Yeonghee and Hyojin could make time.

----

“Hey yo!” Hyeonri greeted Yeonghee and Hyojin who were sipping on their frappucino(es).  Yeonghee’s outfit was blue, casual dress with a white coloured collar.  Her hand’s were filled with white accessories that enhanced her maturity.

“Hey!” Hyojin waved to Hyeonri and beckoned for her to take a seat beside her; lightly patting the wooden chair. Hyojin was in a beige cotton top with black polka-dots. She had a brown belt with a ribbon holding onto her navy blue skirt. Hyojin’s hair was especially curled nicely.

*When the heck did they get enough time to do their hair?* Hyeonri thought and spoke to herself in her mind.

Hyeonri ordered a cup of Macchiato and together with the girls, rode the escalator up to the clothes section in the mall. While Hyojin and Yeonghee chatted ane strolled into the dresses’ corner of a clothing store, Hyeonri went to the shoes section to buy a new pair of shoes.

Hyeonri slumped down onto a black couch and surveyed her surroundings, her eyes spotted a lovely pair of sneakers in 3 different colours. She walked towards it and picked up the blue-coloured one almost immediately and brought it back to the black couch.

Hyeonri tried on the shoes and she was lucky to get the perfect size as it was the last stock available. Hyeonri glanced at its price: a hundred thousand won. She gulped and placed it back nicely and almost exited the shop until a voice startled her.

“I’ll pay for it, how much is it?” a familiar voice spoke from behind Hyeonri.

She whipped her head backwards and spotted Yixing talking to the worker at the register counter. The worker was trying to show off her ‘charms’ by dragging the chat with Yixing.

By now, Hyeonri could see the frowns that Yixing had and could tell that he was about to let torrents of abuse towards the flirtatious worker

Please log in to read the full chapter