Chapter 19;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 19;
(The starting is the continuation of the previous chapter. Already 250+ words at the introduction XD AND YES! 1114 words! Enjoy!)

'WHOOSH~'

"What?" Eunji blurted as the fleeing Sehun flew past her. She was mentally stuck when she caught his side profile. 

Sehun's soft black locks, sharp features, high and sharp nose an dark orbs were all caught in that one millisecond, Eunji found Sehun to be impeccably perfect. Flying past her, Sehun's cap tumbled off his head and onto the concrete corridor. Still blanked out, Eunji bent down to help pick up his cap.

As she stood back up, Eunji noticed Sehun stopping in his tracks to pick up his cap that had escaped from his head. Not knowing Sehun's name yet, Eunji walked forth and stretched out her hand with the cap, smiling while softly and shyly introducing herself, "Hello, m-my name is Eunji, Jung Eunji..."

"I'm Oh Sehun," the sophomore uttered while taking the cap into his hands, "Goodbye Eunji!"

When Sehun took the cap into his hands, his slender fingers grazed Eunji's. Letting off a few electrifying sparks through her body, gushing through her withso much adrenaline. Eunji could already feel the hot burning in and cheeks. Eunji was so stricken by Sehun.

Eunji loved the way that Sehun said her name. It just sounded so nice and innocent that she would've hated her name till now. Damn, her name sounded to sweet and lovely when Sehun articulated it.

Cooly swinging on his cap onto Eunji's head, Sehun once again took off towards the caféteria. Eunji froze up and gulped. She felt the edges of Sehun's cap and took it off before slipping it into her bag.

Eunji found herself falling deeper into the dark and spooky abyss of the magical power of love.

----

"School, please keep your calm. The drama will start as soon as the audience keeps their cool." The school principal    Miss Choi    tried to calm the excited and craziness of the audience. Everyone was hyped up for the performance as it would be their only chance to be able to pelt vegetables and rotten eggs at the bad performances, absolutely no one was not hyped up for that.

Yet, the students had promised the give a standing ovation if the performance was that good. However, they were going to be sure strict judges. Well, most of them had even brought some popcorn and a bag a rotten eggs. Peeking out a little from behind the stage curtains, Hyeonri saw this    fat     girl student who brought 4 huge bags of rotten eggs and spoilt vegetables.

"Evil ." 

"Hey, what's with the rough language?" Yixing asked while nudging Hyeonri's arm. "Look at that fat-!" Hyeonri shrieked.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter