Chapter 34;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 34;

8:00pm. 5th March. 

"Yah! You lazy-, get off the couch and go grocery shopping! We're low on food!" Hyeonri's mother growled, slapping Hyeonri's shoulder. Hyeonri furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose before putting her phone on the couch. She jumped up from her seat and headed straight out the door.

Hyeonri bent down and slipped on her slippers and pulled the drawstrings off her sweatshirt, tightening it. Using a rubber band, she gathered all of her raven hair and tied it up into a messy bun. Hyeonri was hit in the face with a strong gust of wind, she sighed and made her way to the supermarket nearby.

----

8:15pm.

The supermarket was packed as housewives jostled along the products on sale. Trolleys ambled along slowly as people prodded the goods on sale eagerly. Hyeonri shoved her way through the busy people and headed straight towards the snacks section at once after entering the supermarket.

Reading the packets on each tidbit, she carefull selects a few whom she had thought off immediately which was: Spicy Seaweed tidbit, Instant Dakkochi, Onion Rings, Pocky. Then, she headed towards the frozen food section where she picked up frozen pizzas and tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Once she was finished, Hyeonri got started on taking what her mother really wanted her to buy. Hyeonri picked up some vegetables and some meat from their respective sections. Then, she went to the Dairy section to pick up milk, yogurt, cheese and some drinks. Yawning, she retied the loose ponytail and pushed the trolley to its last destination.

Just as she lined up for the paying of her bought items, Hyeonri heard whining and scholding behind her. She furrowed her brows and swiped her head backwards to see 2 very familiar boys. Yixing and Tao. Tao clinged onto Yixing's left hand like a koala and insisted on buying the fifth pack of dried squid seaweed.

"Hey! Stop that! This is the fifth pack, it's not like you're going to die without it! You eat them like as if you're on drugs and Junmyun vowed to never buy you any at all. Be appreciative." Yixing chided and hit Tao's head lightly and dragged him along. Secretly, Tao slipped another pack of the snack into the green basket that he slung from his right hand and acted like nothing happened.

Hyeonri chuckled lightly and placed the things that she wanted to buy on the conveyer belt. The items beeped as the cashier registered the items bought in the machine and packed them into their respective plastic bags. "$89.85 please."

Hyeonri handed the cashier her mother's credit card and the cashier swiped the card. "Thank you for shopping at Benny's Mart."

Hyeonri exited the supermarket and stood outside the exit to wait for Yixing's shocked reaction at the fifth packet of dried squid. She stood right outside the supermarket and bit the insides of her check, anticipating a surprised reaction.

----

"Huh? One, two, three, four, five?! YAH! HUANG ZITAO! WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN!?" Yixing shrieked as the lady at the cashier blinked rapidly in shock. Tao jumps up at the pain and runs out of the supermarket without having paid yet. "Hey! HEY! PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS!" the cashier yells.

Yixing listens and steps backwards and takes out his leather wallet and takes out a credit card whilist glaring at Tao who had almost exited the supermarket. Tao steps out of the air-conditioned shop and surprises himself after seeing Hyeonri grinning excitedly. "Hyeonri noona! You're here!"

Yixing holds the white plastic bags filled with snacks and steps out of the store and smiles upon seeing Hyeonri. "You're here too?"

Hyeonri nods her head and grins happily back. Tao silently glances at the 2 and an amazing plan formed in his head, he took the heavy plastic bags from Yixing's hands and says out loud, "I'll take these back home first! Hyung, you can make sure Hyeonri gets home safely, bye!"

Yixing and Hyeonri stare at each other blankly as Tao disappears into the darkness that was vaguely illuminated by the street lights. "S

Please log in to read the full chapter