Chapter 11;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11;

"Arasso. Now what should I wear...?" Hyeonri mimicked her replica in her standing mirror. Then, she closed her eyes and randomly pulled out two pieces of clothing, *Well, that was the simplest was to pick an outfit.*

She put on her dark-blue one-piece clothing and slung the strap of Hyeonri's handbag over her shoulders. She opened the door to the outside of her room to her living room, she waved goodbye to her mother before leaving while she puts on her copper-coloured boots. Humming a tune on her way to school, she thought about the plan to get back at Misun and to get a nice impression on Yixing.

----

"Hyeonri-ah! So how's the plan?" Eunji asked Hyeonri when they met during break time. "No idea yet though. I'll just make up something." Hyeonri replied, shrugging her weary shoulders.

"Okay listen!" Eunkyung tried to assemble the group.

"Hey, today that Italian stall is selling pizza, let's go buy one whole pizza later. Wait no, 2 then, 2 for 5 kids." Hyeonri chatted with Yeonghee about the new stall opening that very day, "Nah, buy 3 or 4, we eat like 1 whole pizza alone."

"Yah! GIRLS! FOCUS!!" Eunkyung burst out loudly.

"We're not girls, we're es!" Yeonghee and Hyeonri chorused in unison while Hyojin and Eunji shake their heads in desperation as they each go off to buy their food.

"You figure out it yourself." Hyojin sighed and went off to buy her pizza together with the other girls.

Please log in to read the full chapter