Chapter 23;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23;

“The school has planned an excursion to Jeju Waterworld. We will be leaving this Friday!” Mdm Han announced a little bit too excited.

The students cheered. Hyeonri immediately thought of all the great things they could do there, *We can play the water rides!! And FOOD. BUFFET.*

“However, please make sure to bring everything you need. Including your own towel and shower gels. The school has saved money for you and you ought to bring those and not use the hotel’s.” Mdm Han warned but by now, not many of the students were listening.

Hyeonri beamed, *JEJU HERE I COMEE!*

----

On Friday…

‘RING! RING! WAKE THE UP!’ Hyeonri’s phone squeaked.

Hyeonri had set that alarm specially for today and it did well. It jolted her out of her peaceful slumber and her legs brought her towards the bathroom almost immediately. It was 4am and the school was setting off at 7am. Why so early?

Hyeonri had decided to pack her luggage that morning. Blame procrastination. Hyeonri carelessly splashed some tap water onto her face and changed into her casual outfit. She put on a grey, loose shirt and black skinny pants. Hyeonri slung the strap of her black handbag over her shoulders and headed to the door.

She put on her white boots and pulled her luggage along.

Waving goodbye to her mother and Baekhyun, she exited the house. Hailing a taxicab, she arrived at the airport in an hour’s time.

----

6:37

Entering the airport doors was Hyeonri. Hyeonri surveryed her surroundings and searched the crowd, *Where’s Yeonghee?*

Then, she spotted a familiar-looking girl. Yeonghee! Hyeonri took off towards Yeonghee and appeared next to her, scaring the wits out of Yeonghee. Yeonghee was nicely dressed today. On her head was a cap with a mustache design. Her crewneck was beige in colour and her skater skirt was in brown. To top it off, she wore light-brown boots.

“You’re late by 2 minutes and 59 seconds!” Yeonghee nagged, “Now 3 minutes!!”

“Relax. School’s not leaving till 6:55!” Hyeonri huffed and blew her side bangs. It was then she spotted Hyojin, Eunji and Eunkyung waiting at the side already.

Just then, she decided to glance at the doors. In came 10 handsome boys that seemed to have descended from the heavens. Kim Junmyun, Kim Jongin, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Xi Luhan, Kim Minseok, Zhang Yixing, Huang ZiTao and Kris Wu.

All were amazingly dashing and most of the girls were checking out Kris. However, Hyeonri’s eyes were caught at Yixing. Staring blatantly, she bit her lip, *What am I doing?! I am like mentally him. Wait, what the ?!*

Just like Hyeonri, Yixing was searching the crowd for a certain someone. Then, he spotted who he was looking for: Hyeonri. Yixing grinned at Hyeonri and she returned it with an affable smile.

“KIDS! COME HERE!” the teacher-in-charge, Mrs Kim growled and all the students obediently marched to where she was like obedient dogs. Some muttered c

Please log in to read the full chapter