Chapter 18;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 18;
(1014 words this time. Honestly thought it was a little less though. Will try to increase the numbed as time goes on! Now read the chapter today!!)

The bright sun in the sky was partially blocked by the fluffy clouds in the sky. Yet, some of the sunlight could still filter through the clouds and let a warming atmosphere surround the earth. 

The girls in school all had a bright smile stamped on their faces and boys were hurriedly chatting with each other. Hyeonri who was creeped out by the boys who was actually gossiping, she was immediately interested at what news was trending.

"CINDY!!!" Hyeonri called out Yeonghee's English name in frustration when she couldn't locate her. "HERE!" Yeonghee yelled back at the other end of the auditorium. It's only dawn and the friends are already making a huge ruckus.

Hyeonri sprinted to Yeonghee and accidentally bumped into a person who stepped backwards into Hyeonri's lane. Hyeonr iwas about to spout profanities until she realised that it was Yixing. Again, Hyeonri bumped into Yixing. 

"Sorry!" Hyeonri apologised and bowed before running off to Yeonghee. "Aish! I still needed to return Hyeonri her handkercheif!" Yixing sighed in frustration.

----

After much investigation, Hyeonri finally found out that the recent craze was over a new transfer student. "Bye!" Hyeonri waved to her friends while beaming happily. Extracting a few queer looks questioning why the infamous fallen queenka was grinning, she threaded through the disarrayed tables.

Almost immediately, Hyeonri plopped down on her seat and planted her face on to the school table on top of her folded arms. Soon, she was comfortably sound asleep, being left unperturbed. The male right beside    Yixing    gave Hyeonri a scrutinizing side glance and sighed.

"Oh yes!" Yixing muttered as he reached into his bag. Picking out Hyeonri's handkercheif that he lent from her long ago, he praced it gingerly on the table in front of her, then, he was on a look out for the new transfer student. "Sehun..."

----

"Class! Please stand! We have a new transfer student!" Mdm Han barked while laying her fingers on the edge of the wooden teacher's table.  With all of the attention of the class, the transfer student entered t

Please log in to read the full chapter