Chapter 38;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 37;

"Yeonghee-ah? Where are you?" Hyeonri asks as she rings the doorbell to Eunji's house.

"Uh... we're almost here, like 5 more minutes." Yeonghee says as she receives information from Hyojin on the other side of of the call. Hyeonri snickers as she hangs up.  

She sends a text to Eunji, asking her to open the gate. Then suddenly, the gate opens by itself and Hyeonri strolls in, *Weird, Eunji never uses the automatic gate opener. Eunji's like on drugs or something.*

When she walked in, she noticed the ominous vibe of the house, the lights were all off and she could barely see where she was walking towards. Suddenly, she stubs her foot on the first step of the staircase and swears while hopping around with her hand clutching onto her big toe. She calms down and turns on the torchlight app downloaded in her phone.

As soon as she shines it on the staircase, Eunji's silhouette startles her and she hears Eunji's laughter. "I'm just fooling around," she says as she turns on the lights, "Come upstairs!"

Hyeonri lets go of her doubts and swiftly follows her up the stairs, then just as she enters the usual bedroom the girls stay in during sleepovers at Eunji's house, the doorbell rings and a shout of 'YEONGHEE AND HYOJIN HERE!' follows. Hyeonri puts down her belongings on the floor and proceeds to go downstairs to open the gate for them.

"OH NEVERMIND, THE GATE'S OPEN!" Yeonghee shouts.

It was at that moment, the lights shut off again.

"Eunji? What are yo-" Hyeonri gets cut off as she gets dragged back into the common room. Eunji holds a knife to her neck, "Shut up, don't you dare move or I'll ing stab you."

Hyeonri freezes up and the knife slowly moves away from her neck, Eunji pushes her against the wall and starts speaking in a lower tone, "You are the one that caused Sehun's death, you are the one, the one that caused his death. YOU, YOU. EVERYTHING I HAVE, they are all destroyed by YOU!"

Hyeonri takes in the words she spat, "I didn-"

"SHUT IT, I don't want to hear your excuses. You know Sehun liked you right." Eunji sighs.

Hyeonri keeps silent, to stop aggravating her.

"Why am I even talking to you, there's nothing else to do but to give you to him, right?" Eunji's voice changes and she cackles, leaving Hyeonri with chills going down her spine. "Since Sehun liked you, why not I just kill you and sacrifice you to him. Right?"

In the spur of the moment, Hyeonri blurts, "SEHUN IS ALIVE! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN EUNJI, KILLING ME WON'T HELP ANYTHING!"

"What?" Eunji stops and slowly puts her knife down, she drops it on the floor and requests for evidence. Hyeonri takes out her phone and checks her call list and looks for Sehun's name. When she finds it, she hands it over to Eunji and tears start streaming down her cheeks. She stays silent crouches down as she laughs sadly, "Sehun is alive, he's alive."

She suddenly puts the phone down and holds onto Hyeonri's shoulders and shakes it viciously, "WHERE IS SEHUN! WHERE DID SEHUN DISAPPEAR TO!"

'BAAM' the door flings open wide and the first person to enter screams, "GET LOST YOU ING , STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!"

Both Hyeonri and Eunji turn their heads to th

Please log in to read the full chapter