Chapter 12;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12;

"Misun, is it fine if we become friends for 2 days? Just want to make the best of the worst?" Hyeonri asked after mustering her courage. Well, that is after jumping around the cafeteria, climbing up and around the school, slapping Yeonghee at least 10 times and also spitting her coca-cola all over Hyojin and earning another loud shriek in her face.

"Mhm...? Is the finally talking?" Misun asked and lifted her finger to touch Hyeonri's chin in an exaggerated 'rich-lady' accent     with some weird exotic accent.

Firstly, was she angry when she applied her lipstick? I could still see the faint marks of her hot-pink lipstick around her lips, making her look like a make-up amateur.

Secondly, her hair seemed to clutter together as if some duct tape had been wrapped around her hair tightly but removed uncleanly. You know, duct tape makes everyone happy doesn't it?

"Yes or no." I clenched my fists and held my pride.

"Sure." Misun invited Hyeonri and her friends to take a seat at her vacant table. Poor girl, no minions to order around today.

"Yah," Yeonghee nudged Hyeonri, "I know her hair's sticky. I heard that yesterday, Jung Yunji wrapped her hair in duct tape in 3 layers and also poured some super glue on her. Oh ye

Please log in to read the full chapter