Chapter 31;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 31;

6:00am.

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. The sunlit clouds drifted across the sky leisurely.

As usual, Hyeonri had returned from her – now – everyday exercise routine. She got back in time to pick out her clothes for school. Hyeonri was unexpectedly excited about school today.

The memories from yesterday night was still etched in her mind and her heart still fluttered every single time she recalled what Yixing said.

----

Suddenly, Yixing pulled her back by grabbing her wrist. Then, Yixing kissed Hyeonri on the lips and Hyeonri wasn’t afraid of kissing back.

After a few seconds, Yixing stepped back first, then stepped forth again, making the distance between both of them lessen. “I’m really sorry.” Yixing apologised while wrapping his arms around Hyeonri.

“I know that I’m a coward. I’m sorry for leaving. I was just taken aback and… I still couldn’t put down the memories from my past. But today when Sehun called me and told me that you were kidnapped by Misun. I was really worried.” Yixing paused to take a deep breath.

Yixing continued, “Then, I realised that I can’t live without you. At all.”

Nodding her head silently, Hyeonri digested the information while smiling slightly. She pulled out of the tight embrace and stared into his eyes which sparkled at night.

Hyeonri then sighed before speaking, “Then… I’ll just forgive you again like before.”

----

Hyeonri then awakened from her memories and took out a simple beige sweater and light blue denim pants. Just in case, she also brought along a mickey mouse emblazoned jacked along.

Hyeonri entered the bathroom and put on beige tassel earrings to match with her outfit.

She put her textbooks and pencil case on her table into her star studded backpack and threw it over her shoulders. Hyeonri came out of her room and went down the stairs to find that Baekhyun had left already.

6:10am.

Hyeonri grabbed a container on the dining table that was filled with a famous store’s corn on the cob. Her mother had prepared a Me

Please log in to read the full chapter