Chapter 27;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23;

2:00pm.

“Let’s rest! I brought lunch!” Yixing patted the stage floor while sitting down. He took out 2 lunchboxes out of the plastic bags he brought along.

Hyeonri grinned as soon as he spotted the lunchboxes, “Yay!”

Hyeonri excitedly opened the lunchbox Yixing brought and her eyes widened when she saw thee food inside. Half of the box was filled with rice and the other half was filled with side food like vegetables, meat, scrambled eggs and salmon fish.

“Thank you!” Hyeonri thanked and scooped up the rice and threw it into .

“Did you make this?” Hyeonri asked as she swallowed the ball of rice and stuffed a piece of meat in, “It’s delicious.”

Yixing nodded his head and started wolfing down his rice, “I made it.”

“What do you think about the song I chose? EXO’s Love Me Right.” Yixing tilted his head and asked.

“The song’s nice, I liked it.” Hyeonri smiled as she wiped out half of the rice and half of the side food. “Yah, calm down. You’re going to get indigestion.” Yixing scolded.

Hyeonri scrunched her ace and continued eating while Yixing just stared at her face while biting. Hyeonri was eating so roughly that she didn’t even realise that she had gotten meat sauce on her lips.

“Hold on a sec.” Yixing suddenly put down his lunchbox and utensils and used his thumb to wipe off the sauce on Hyeonri’s lips as it was annoying his eyes.

Yixing the sauce off his thumb and continued eating, “It annoyed me a lot.”

Hyeonri just kept silent and her lips, *Is there any sauce left? Good, there’s none.*

“I finished!” Hyeonri put down the empty lunchbox and utensils and bent her neck left and right and stretched her arms in attempt to feel less tired.

“Take a rest first. I’ll finish up soon.” Yixing grinned and patted his shoulder.

Hyeonri nodded her head and rested her head against his shoulder and fell asleep soon after. Yixing silently munched his food while paying attention to Hyeonri’s features as she slept peacefully.

*BA-DUUM! BA-DUUM!* Yixing thought his heart was about to leap out of his heart. Yixing calmed his heart down by placing his palm on his heart and took deep breaths.

Yixing then suddenly stopped his vision on Hyeonri’s lips. Yixing then leaned in and kissed her on the lips once lightly. *Hyeonri looks really… beautiful…*

“I think… I’m in love,” Yixing whispered softly to himself, “With the wrong person.”

----

5.00pm

The couple has finished finalizing up

Please log in to read the full chapter