Chapter 7;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7;

"Umma!! What did you cook today? Ddeokbokki?" Hyeonri hollered from the entrance of her terrace house.

"Yeah! Traditional Ddeokbokki!" Her mother hollered in return from the dining room.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU GUYS WITH EARPIECES ON AND MUSIC BLASTING AT FULL VOLUME!!" Hyeonri's brother, Baekhyun yelled in frustration while sitting on the living room couch, with earpieces plugged in his ears, connected to his MP3 player and doing his school Physics homework.

Hyeonri entered the house and frowned at her brother, whose hair was wild and messy. "Yah! Comb your hair at least! It looks like a bird had taken a dump on you!"

Baekhyun averted his attention to his sister and muttered, but loud enough for Hyeonri to hear, "Mind your own business."

Hyeonri didn't retaliate and just kept quiet, she didn't want this brother-sister relationship to turn even more sour. The relationship has already took a turn to the worse and she didn't bother to scold him. Baekhyun, after sensing a dark aura wafting off Hyeonri, he immediately sprinted up the stairs to the bathroom to comb his hair. After all, it was meant for his own good.

In the case of a guest arriving, seeing his bird nest would just freak out. *At least he listened.* Hyeonri thought.

Just then, her mother held onto a huge pot filled with Ddeokbokki broth and some rice cakes, sausages and a lot of red, little chilli flakes. Hyeonri her bottom lip and ran over to her mother and helped her out by putting the pot on the dining table.

"Oppa! Ddeokbokki is done!" Hyeonri yelled to her brother who was busy combing his hair with fatigue.

"Yah! My hair! IS NOT DONE!" Baekhyun yelled back, regardless of age, Hyeonri just yelled back up, "WHATEVER!"

She pulled out one of the dining chairs available, making the chair emit a loud, screeching sound that was uncomfortable to her. Hyeonri took her seat and picked a bowl from the utensils neatly spread on the table and used the soup spoon and scooped the ddeokbokki into her bowl and also helped her brother and mother scoop the ddeokbokki.

After she was done, she impatiently wolfed down her ddeokbokki while her face slowly reddened, *This ddeokbokki is so spicy!! Where's my water bottle?!*

Hyeonri jumped out of

Please log in to read the full chapter