Chapter 5;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5;

"I'm gonna kill him for this."

The next day...

Hyeonri was a little too early in school. Turns out that her clock was faulty and the time shown on her LED Digital clock had showed the wrong time. Just great. Now she was alone for at least half an hour. GREAT. She hummed to her favourite playlist of songs as quietly as possible, traipsing around the school campus aimlessly. Then, she decided to have a little breakfast since she starved herself that morning; thinking that she was late.

Once again, she was dressed simply in jeans. She wore a loose white shirt and light-blue jeans. If you just open her closet, there are no dresses or skirts. Oh please, if there was this was not the same Hyeonri you knew already. It was just jeans, short pants, capris and jeans, jeans and more jeans.

She walked briskly to the abandoned cafeteria and queued up at a Western stall. Hyeonri ordered sausages, bacon and some scrambled egg, "Can you... pour the salt more? Like... just pass me it." Hyeonri asked the stall holder for salt and she sprinkled it viciously. The whole scrambled egg was mostly white with salt and she swiftly grabbed a chilli sachet and ripped it open before pouring out the contents at the corner of the plate. 

That stall holder's eyes were wide open at the amount of salt used and furrowed his brows, "What a waste of salt."

Hyeonri snapped her attention to the stall holder who was looking displeased at her and instead of retalliating   which the latter supposed that she would do   she smiled warmly and returned the salt to him. The stall holder mumbled some words, "She's... nice?"

Hyeonri took her plate and occupied the nearest table hastily and began devouring her food. 

While eating, she finally realised that she wasn't the only person eating. She spotted 2 males, enjoying their food and chatting to each other   like girls gossiping. When she strained her ears, she could hear them talking; they were only 1 table away.

"Help. Misun. Get rid." One of the males said; Yixing. Strangely, Hyeonri spoke exactly like him. Laziness overcame them and they don't speak in full sentences.

"Why? Didn't you just reject her like yesterday?" Yixing's Gay partner, Kris asked, making Hyeonri almost

Please log in to read the full chapter