Chapter 13;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13;

"Yah, have you decided on who to choose for your girl/boyfriend?" Hyeonri asked, slightly nudging the said male; hard. "Not... yet. But soon I think." Yixing replied almost immediately.

"Look forward to a stripping party held by Misun. Bachorlette party?"  Hyeonri hinted while Yixing just laughed heartedly, "What the~?"

Just then, the familiar and tinkling sound of high-heels travelled into the classroom. Its her. The sound travelled for quite a long time and etered the classroom, sternly glaring at each and every one classmate. Ugh, Mdm Hwang. This old hag had somehow gotten to be the discipline mistress and well, basically causing around 5-10 students to get punichment everyday like DA HELL?

"I expect absolute silence when I'm marking attendence understood?" Mdm Hwang asked loudly and sharp.

Silence arose.

"Do you understand?!" Mdm Hwang snapped; impatiently.

"Yes~" Our class drearily said, definitely irritated at this old . "It was a rhetorical question class, learn to differentiate, everyone a extra page of Hangul essay for reflection on when to identify Rhetorical Questions." Mdm Hwang growled inveritably, already staring into 2 students: Han Min Jung and Uhm Hye Yeon.

"WHAT THE-" one student, Ham Jin Ae yelled in anger, "You lil' , forcing us to do homework. Aren't you daring you old ."

Immediately, the class erupted into fits of laughter. Some even started crying at this 'daring-old-' speech. As Ham Jinae continued sprouting profanities and curses at the discipline mistress, Hyeonri started coughing hard while Yixing tried to help out which somehow turned out to be an 'intimate-act'?

"Byun Hyeonri and Zhang Yixing, stay back after school to clean up the classroom for showcasing intimate actions in class. Ham Jinae, follow me to the office." Mdm Hwang spoke, deep and low, scaring Yixing. "What the? I WAS FKING COUGHING YOU LIL' OLD HAG THAT DESERVES TO BE LOCKED UP THE THE KOREA JAIL AND FED LIZARDS TOGETHER WITH ROTTEN RICE AS WELL AS FEASTED CHICKEN." Hyeonri muttered, huffing hard after her last outburst as the drama continued acting up in class.

Please log in to read the full chapter