Chapter 17;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 17;
(A/N: This is going to be a super short update. But just thought I follow my plan!)

"Wow! An invitation to the palace ball!" Misun gasped, "Will I see him once again?!"

Hyeonri and Hyoin giggled silently when Misun gasped, how unnatural. Some of the other students were also staying back even if they didn't make the cut. You know... minor characters. And everyone clearly forgot about needing 2 ugly step-sisters. Apparently Misun thought she was the most beautiful character.

Well, turns out that the step-sisters turned out better-looking than the main lead herself. 

While Misun and Kris (the main leads) repeated their scenes again and again     because of the stupid mouth that belonged to Misun     Hyeonri and Yixing rehearsed the disney version while Hyojin headed off as well.

Hyeonri didn't know what she was doing when she read through the script she had. Yes, it was a disney production, but the meaning hidden behind it's animation was deep. Deeper than adele.

It was to bring hope to children that even if you have found true love, everything was going to go well. A misfortune will lead you to your blessings. But reality is cruel.

You may have found your true love. You may have gone through tough times but no... you may not even get the ending you even thought of. Love was a tough word for this tomboy, it was distant, it was inexplainable.

Hyeonri may seem tough,

Hyeonri may look like she's gone through tought times,

Hyeonri may seem like she's never experiences fear.

But she's afriad of the future, she's afraid to love, she's afraid to pursue her dreams. Hyeonri is the average high school student, yet, she was perceived as one that she wasn't. 

"It's midnight!" Hyeonri gulped in her acting and ran off while Yixing chased after, picking up the glass slipper that Hyeonri left behind. Ha! If this happened in reality, she would've lost it forever. 

Blinking her eyes to stop the tears welled up, she excused herself to the toilet. Hyeonri picked up a tissue. She sniffed. She wiped her tears. She sighed. Hyeonri had gone through a lot, just to have reached this point in her life long after her breakdown  years ago was admirable.

No, she wasn't bragging, but her attempt at sucidal long before just came up in her mind. If she was like Cinderella, locked up in the attic, stripped to the role of a maid, talking to some weird animals. Hyeonri could've just died immediately. 

"Hyeonri, are you okay?"

Hyeonri snapped back to her fateful reality. She blinked. She froze. It's Yixing. Hyeonri sighed and tried to gather her thoughts, she opened to speak, she tried. Silence continued. Nothing came out of . Hopeless, she squatted down onto the floow and grasping her face with her hands.

'BANG!' the door flew o

Please log in to read the full chapter