Chapter 3;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3;

"Yeah, great idea! Who will do it?" Hyeonri jokingly said in sarcasm.

"YOU!" All 4 girls pointed at Hyeonri firmly.

"WHY?!" Hyeonri pretended to kill herself and fall to the floor   which she really did and started rubbing her head which stuck the hard concrete floor of the cafeteria.

"YOU!" The 4 girls repeated again.

"WHY ME?!" Hyeonri whined childishly in frustration.

"Because you." Yeonghee shrugged and commented, "And stop yelling."

"NO!" Hyeonri yelled again, right into Yeonghee's ear.

Hyeonri sulked and agreed since they would've insisted and using her secrets to threaten Hyeonri, they might even call her mother and Baekhyun for permission or worse, they might even just look up the Gay and reveal everything. *Why do I have to be tied to these idiotic girls.* 

'Ding! Dong!'

"Lessons girls!" Hyeonri and Yeonghee chimed in together in unison.

Hyeonri was headed for P.E   Physical Education classes. This class was the only time where Hyeonri would be known or paid attention to and looked out for. During these lessons, Hyeonri's presense was horrifying to everyone. The studious student in class was such a monster during P.E. Before that, Hyeonri was in the toilet to settle some female stuff.

Hyeonri straightened her shirt and her jeans neatly before exiting the toilet. Without looking clearly, she bumped into a certain male in front of her and stumbled backwards but at the same time grabbed on

Please log in to read the full chapter