Chapter 25;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23;

“Let's go shopping!" Yixing suggested while wathing Hyeonri finish the whole plate of korean beef sprinkled with rock salt by herself.

Hyeonri stared at Yixing in disbelief whilst homping down 2 pieces of beef, *Shopping? Boys like shopping? SHOPPING? WHAT?*

"I know one store right beside here!" Yixing smiled as he reached for the napin on the table and wiped . "Do I look like your mother like this? Haha!"

Hyeonri just smiled and slung the sttrap of her sling bag over her shoulders before stretching out her hands towards Yixing. Yixing gladly held her hands and brought her to the shopping mall. ust as yixin had said, the shopping mall was a stone's throw away.

"Where do you want to go first?" Yixing asked. "You can decide, I don't think I have any wish to buy anything." Hyeonri shrugged her shoulders.

Yixing then looked round his surroundings, "To the accessory store!"

"To the accessory store!" Hyeonri repeated after him and they both let out a hearty laughter.

----

"Yixing buy that! You look cool with that jacket!" Hyeonri clapped her hands lke a wild retarded seal. "Do I?" Yixing asked as he stood in front of the store's mirror.

"So what do you want to buy other than that IPhone cover and the skinny jeans?" Yixing questioned while paying for his leather jacket at the counter.

Hyeonri thought over it for a while and she glanced around the store she was in now. Clothing store. Nothing of interest. *AH! My alarm clock!*

Hyeonri suddenly rushed out of the clothing store and into the convenience store right beside. Yixing who had finished paying followed after her hurriedly. Hyeonri barged into the store and grabbed the orange digital clock right at the entrance. Yixing huffed as he stoof beside Hyeonri.

"Yah, you're really amazing." Yixing sighed as she headed to the counter. Without hesitation, Yixing threw his money at the counter. Hyeonri scrunched her face, "I could pay for that!"

Yixing lightly smiled, "It's just $5.90."

----

"We're here!" Yeonghee hollered as the group came out of their respective cabs. The group consisted of: Hyeonri, Yeonghee, Hyojin, Eunji, Eunkyung, Yixing, Junmyun, Jongdae, Sehun and Kris. The group took three cabs with two cabs holding 3 people and one cab holding 4 people.

Everybody got out of their cab wearing casual and comfortable clothes. No one looked as if they were getting prepared to get , nor was anyone dressed to impressed. The group entered 'Myunki's Barbecue Restaurant', ready to gobble down the whole's restaurant's amount of beef.

The group sat around a table and a waiter stood beside the table and laid a grill in the middle of the table. "How many servings of meat do you need? 1 set consists of tenderloin, sirloin... " the waiter babbled on.

"We have 10 people here, can we get 14 servings? If we need more we'll ask for more." Hyeonri clearly spoke and then asked the group, "Any drinks we want?"

"A cup of iced water please!"

"Make that 4!"

"2 cups of Milo and 3

Please log in to read the full chapter