Chapter 1;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1;

On the peaceful Sunday afternoon, Hyeonri laid on her bed clad in a spongebob emblazoned T-shirt and sweatpants. She laid flat on the floor and stretched her entire body to reach for her phone. Then, she slid open her phone and opened her SNS. She shakes her head as she scrolls past pictures of her nemesis.

Hyeonri barely manages to not puke.

"Hyeonri-ah! Come down to have your lunch!" Hyeonri's mother calls out from the first floor of her house. Hyeonri lives in a three-storey house with her mother and brother. She was fortunate enough to have her best friend living right beside her. Hyeonri's homeland is in Canada, Toronto. She had migrated to Korea after her parents had divorced.

Yeonghee; her best friend, lived with her in Canada and spent her childhood days with Hyeonri.

Hyeonri runs down the stairs and heads into her house's dining room. She picks up the bowl of baked rice and sits on her living room while waching the latest episode of Running Man.

Now to introduce Hyeonri's life. She lives with her mother and her brother, Byun Baekhyun. The Byuns were known for their wealth and power. They own a plastic surgery hospital and the country's largest hospital. These chains were ran by Hyeonri's uncle. People say that after her uncle passes away, Hyeonri or Baekhyun might have to get into an arranged marriage so that the other party's parents would rule it until the male has grown.

That must not happen! Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter