All Over Again (Yongguk)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: tteokimimi

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Yongguk meets a girl that reminds him of someone he knew & loved before

 

*Sequel to ‘Little Darling':* (Chapter 62)

 

As the rest of his close friends wept, Yongguk approached the grave with a bouquet of azaleas in his hands and rested the flowers by the tomb of the girl he loved like a sister, Song Junna. The fragile young girl had ended her life two years ago, having left only a letter for Yongguk to read. It was a letter with words of thanks, but he did not think he deserved it. He did not save her, and that still made his heart ache. He missed her so much, for there was a not a day where he did not think of her.

I cannot believe it has already been two years since you’ve been gone, Yongguk thought as he stared blankly at the tombstone. Was it that easy for you to leave?

He felt a touch on his shoulder and turned around. Himchan, eyes red from tears, nodded his head to signify the time. Yongguk reciprocated the gesture. It was time to leave. Except, Yongguk did not want take another step away from Junna. “You take the others back first, Himchan. I’ll… I’ll just be back a little bit later,” said Yongguk in a lower voice.

Understanding their leader’s feeling, Himchan gathered the others, and they headed back home with heavy hearts. Yongguk sat on the dewy grass in the foggy air. With a strong demeanor, he could not show tears in front of the others, but the sadness could not be encased inside him forever. He needed to just be alone with Junna.

Small flowers that surrounded Yongguk had started to bloom, meaning spring was here. Though spring associated with a sweet atmosphere, there was nothing sweet about today for Yongguk. It was just the complete opposite.

After having sat in the cemetery for about half an hour, Yongguk walked in the direction towards the old, abandoned warehouse where he first found Junna. Dead leaves crushed under his feet, the only sound in the area.  He soon spotted the warehouse a few feet away. Looking at the place where Junna tried to kill herself, it brought back memories. Did he really want to go back into that place?

As he walked closer and closer, he noticed a shadow move from the inside. He came to an abrupt stop and waited, perplexed at who else knew about the house. The shadow appeared again. Someone was there.

Ju-ah walked around the old warehouse and studied the dry blood on the creaky floors. “So, I guess I’m not the only one who feels like she has a bad life…” she muttered. She leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath. Her mind returned to the tragic events that occurred about a week ago. She was fired from her job for malicious rumors, a criminal stole her car, she lost her house, her boyfriend broke up with her, and her grandfather passed away. “I don’t think this world is meant for everybody… Maybe there’s a better one waiting for me right this minute.”

She pulled out the knife from a small bag she brought with her. Her face reflected into the sharp blade. Fear screamed in the back of her mind, but there were no tears in her eyes. This fear could not compare to the life she lived. Ju-ah held the knife directly to her stomach. Her hands shook slightly. On the count of three, she told herself. Three counts before everything is over.

One.

Her heart yelled for help, still wanting to live.

Two…

She can no longer go back. This was it.

Just when she was going to stab herself on the third count, she felt the knife being ripped out of her hands and a voice yelling. “WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?! IS INFLICTING PAIN REALLY A WAY TO GET RID OF YOUR PROBLEMS?! DEATH IS PERMANENT.”

Frozen in fear at the stranger’s angry voice, Ju-ah could not respond. Slowly, she looked up and met the stranger’s face. Her head tilted slightly. He looked…familiar, but Ju-ah could not really figure it out. She did not think they have met before, yet she felt that they knew each other.

Yongguk threw the razor to the side and roughly grabbed Ju-ah’s arms. Pulling her, he withdrew from the warehouse and returned to his car. He opened the passenger door, and gave her a little shove into the seat. Ju-ah jumped up when he closed the door hard. She watched as he walked around the car to the driver’s seat. Where was this man taking her?

“I’m taking you home, Junna,” Yongguk said as he started to drive.

Junna? But that’s not my name.

When they arrived at B.A.P’s warehouse, he had her sit while he retrieved the emergency first aid kit. Suddenly, she spotted two guys walk into the living room. They also noticed her and stopped their conversation. “Who are you?” Daehyun asked.

Ju-ah lowered her head into a bow. “Ju-ah…”

“And what are you doing here?” Jongup asked with slight confusion written on his face.

“Honestly, I really don’t know.”

Just then, Yongguk returned with the first aid kit in his hands. He passed the puzzled Daehyun and Jongup, kneeling right beside Ju-ah as he opened up the medical supplies. The rest of the members soon arrived at the scene. “Yongguk, what are you doing?” Himchan questioned as he looked on.

“Junna tried to kill herself again… I have to save her this time,” Yongguk said weakly. “I can save her this time.”

“Junna?”

Daehyun whispered to the rest of them. “Her name’s not Junna. It’s Ju-ah. I think this girl was found doing the same thing as Junna, so Yongguk must have mistaken her.”

Yongguk finished Ju-ah’s treatment and stood up. “You can go to your room, Junna. Youngjae will have dinner for you later when you’re hungry, and you can go buy clothes with Daehyun, too.”

“Wait.” Himchan stopped their leader’s statement, his expression serious. “You can’t have this girl sleep in Junna’s room. This isn’t right.”

“Why can’t Junna sleep in her own room?” retorted Yongguk.

“Because she’s not-“

Zelo stepped in to stop Himchan from finishing his words. He met eyes with the older guy and shook his head slightly, telling him not to say anymore. Yongguk turned back to Ju-ah and urged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter