009

Sweet Nothings II

Once again, Baekhyun found Luhan surrounded by animals of all kind. Then again, it wasn’t a surprise, knowing how fond Luhan was of animals. His best friend was always busy with taking in wounded animals, nursing them to health before releasing them back to the wild.

Therefore, many was rather curious how Baekhyun was Luhan’s best friend. First of all, Luhan was from Hufflepuff and Baekhyun was from Slytherin. Granted, ever since the Great War, the houses got along much better than before but no matter what, they weren’t going to be super chummy.

Not to mention, Baekhyun was known for his poisonous tongue and fiery temper while Luhan was just sweetness and sunshine personified. Except that not many would know, Luhan and Baekhyun were childhood friends.

It all started with Luhan protecting Baekhyun when the slender male was bullied by kids that were bigger in size when Baekhyun’s personality got too much for them to take. Luhan who stood in front of Baekhyun with a broom despite shaking with fear.

From then, the both of them were fast friend. Baekhyun was Luhan’s protector when people tried to take advantage of him and Luhan was there to comfort Baekhyun whenever his friend was down. No matter how Baekhyun acted, Luhan knew that his friend was more sensitive than anyone else.

Luhan managed to see what others didn’t manage to see in Baekhyun. Looking up at Baekhyun, Luhan gave him a smile, “I thought you will be out with Kris – “

“We broke up,” Baekhyun sat beside Luhan as he took lettuce and fed it to the rabbit. “He is cheating on me with Zitao, the new first year – “

“Baekhyun,” Luhan turned to face his friend. “He is a jerk, forget about him. There are many others who are better than him like Park Chanyeol.”

“Don’t bring up Park Chanyeol, that idiot actually got detention because he fought with Kris in the Great Hall.” Baekhyun told him. Despite how he had called Chanyeol an idiot, Luhan knew that Baekhyun was touched.

“How are you coping so far with Arithmancy?” Baekhyun brought up when Luhan stood up suddenly.

“Crap! I forgotten that I have a tutoring session with Oh Sehun!” With that Luhan hurried off the library as Baekhyun’s lips curved up.

 

 

Collapsing on the chair in front of Sehun, Luhan tried to regulate his breathing. He had just took off running from his room all the way to the library.

“You are 30 minutes late,” Sehun told him without looking up from his book once. “So that means extra 30 questions – “

“You can’t do this to me,” Luhan pouted as he placed his chin on his hands. “I got held back – “

“Lying means another 10 extra questions,” Sehun placed his book down.

“I am sorry, I forgot that we have a tutoring session today.” Luhan confessed. “I will reflect about my behaviour and make sure that this won’t happened – “

“You said the same thing for the last ten session when you are late,” Sehun reminded him and Luhan’s face heated up at that. “Let’s start proper, have you finished what I’ve assigned you last week?”

Searching through the pile of books, Luhan gave Sehun a sheepish look. “I didn’t bring it – “

Sighing, Sehun rubbed his face over his face tiredly.

 

This rather unlikely pair was formed because of Professor Vector who had taken pity on the failing Luhan. She had always liked this student in her class who was really helpful as well as down to earth. Not wanting Luhan to fail this subject, she decided to get the best student in class to tutor Luhan.

That student turned out to be Oh Sehun, the broody and stoic male who was a loner. Sehun was reluctant to have anything to do with the darling of the school but he knew that defying the Professor wasn’t going to go down well.

Hence, this unlikely pair was formed much to the amusement of everyone. 

 

 

[rosa's note] a new drabble for this week and we have hp!au. just to say, hp!au is one of my absolute au. rather curious here, seeing the number of hunhan writers here in aff, is there any writers that you guys wanted to see a collab happening? that's all for now, comments, subscriptions and upvotes are greatly appreciated! p.s: vampire!au will be happening but only after i finished my current ongoing fic first. 

ask.fm