016

Sweet Nothings II

[apartment!au]

 

Sehun gulped, his palms started to sweat as a sign of nervousness because he didn’t deal well with people and having three pair of eyes on him was enough to make him go into an anxiety attack. “Can you guys – please don’t stare at me, turn away or something, please?”

“Is he talking to us?” One of them asked, a frown on his face. “I don’t like his tone of voice.”

“He did say please and your staring is creepy, Baek.” A man who had a rather deep voice replied. “At least his face passed and – “

“I still don’t like his tone of voice and his aura isn’t right – “

“Having him means extra rent fees,” the last one of the three spoke up, effectively shutting the shorter male off. “Remember that the both of you still hadn’t paid for the table you broke – “

“Hey – “

“Excuse me, can I at least go inside of the apartment first?” Sehun cleared his throat and the three of them looked at him. "Sorry, you guys can just go ahead and finish your conversation while I am here freezing up like an ice popsicle. Don't mind me."

"Did he just say ice popsicle? See?" The male who was called Baek, folded his arms. "I don't like him - "

"You don't like everyone - "

"Guys? I think he has fainted because he was too cold." 

 

 

 

Sehun was in a house filled with weirdo and that was putting it mildly. First off, in room one, there was Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The both of them had no qualms about showing off how intimate they were in front of everyone else.

He had quite a shock when he saw them making out, the first night when he joined them for movie. Baekhyun had caught his stare, a seductive smile on his lips as he asked Sehun if he was interested to join them. Sehun had promptly turned away and he made a mental note to stay away from them - like far, far away

 In room two, there was Kris and Tao. The scary looking fellow with an even scarier looking fellow and Sehun had originally thought that they were in the Chinese triad or something. Contrary to their appearances, Tao had liked animals a lot while Kris was – just Kris. According to everyone, Kris had an impressive collection of soft toys in the room. 

In the third room, there was Joonmyeon and Yixing and they were the only two sane people in this house. Sehun had taken an immense liking to them because they were sane and normal compared to the rest of the tenants here.

The room beside his, housed Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo was a boy who had rather large eyes and he liked watching horror movies in the middle of the night, this never failed to make Sehun felt uneasy around him.

Not to mention how Kyungsoo had liked to wear long sleeve shirt with long pants and even went as far as to have a pair of gloves – all because, he couldn’t stand how dirty this world was. Jongin was forever in a sleepy state and Sehun was amazed at how the male was able to sleep in all sort of places.

There was once when everyone was woken up because Jongin had fallen asleep in the nearby garden’s bench and was taken in the police station. Joonmyeon, unfortunately, had to bail him out.

Then there was another room opposite of them which housed Chen and Minseok. Chen was a prankster and he liked playing practical jokes on all of them, Sehun was a victim to a few of his jokes which the male had taken a picture of and kept it in his little black book.

Minseok was never around or at least, Sehun hadn’t noticed the male until one night when he came out of his room and he saw a person with long hair, going through their fridge. That had given him the scare of his life. That was possibly the first and the last time that he saw Minseok.

 But the weirdest one was Sehun’s roommate.

Luhan was a Chinese male who had extremely beautiful and delicate features, the male was overly touchy and overly friendly which Sehun couldn’t stand. Therefore, Sehun had drawn a line in the middle of the room which conveniently disappeared the next day. He had re-drawn it again until one fine day, he gave up because the line just kept disappearing.

Sehun’s roommate had a hobby where he liked to dress up or rather, it was called cross dressing. The first day when Sehun had arrived at the apartment, he had opened the door to his room and saw a girl changing.

He remembered how his face had turned red immediately as he closed the door while apologising to the person inside the room until he realised that this was an all boys’ apartment. That was how he found out his roommate’s for cross dressing.

It was a scram because Luhan had looked so much more beautiful than many of the girls around him and Sehun had secretly thought that the reason why Luhan cross dressed was so that he could get those freebies and free treats whenever he went out.

Well, at least they were interesting enough, Sehun had comforted himself every night as he prayed to God to let him keep his sanity here. 

 

 

*an: i just wanted to write some crack and this came out. oh, i made a writing blog recently where i have extra or spin offs of my main fics (like captivated and through the years in there + update schedule) you guys can go take a look at it. [link] and more prompts please? because my ask.fm is pathetically empty. all comments, upvotes and subscriptions are appreciated.

*p.s: can i also just say how cute you guys are? i really appreciated all the comments and i have seen many of you asking for a sequel to most of my drabbles, i am extremely happy about it because it means that what i have written is interesting enough. but well, sequel won't be coming so soon unless inspiration hit or when i finished one of my ongoing fic.  [but parenting!selu is on my list] 

ask.fm | tumblr