010

Sweet Nothings II

Luhan was probably the last person Sehun ever thought he would be acquainted with. First of all, Luhan was narcissistic. Honestly, how many times can one look into the mirror in a day? Ten times? Twenty times? Sehun didn’t know but he reckoned that a hundred times were pushing it.

“Sehunnie?” Luhan’s voice floated over, causing Sehun to look up from his laptop. “Rate my face out of ten.”

Treading carefully, knowing that if he pissed off Luhan, he was going to say goodbye to sleeping. Sehun had paused first, looking as though he was figuring out the answer to mankind’s survival, “Your face deserves a perfect ten.”

Luhan put down his mirror immediately, his eyes got wider. “Just a ten?”

“That’s full mark – “

“I think I deserve a hundred!” Luhan raised his voice. “How could you just give me a ten?”

Placing his head under his pillow, Sehun groaned. He wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight.

 

 

Next Luhan majored in art and Sehun majored in engineering. Numbers, statistics and graph calmed Sehun down but not colours. Luhan liked wearing clothes that showed off his personality or so he liked to claim because Sehun definitely didn’t think so. He felt that Luhan dressed more like a hobo than anything, a colourful hobo. Well, not that Sehun was going to comment on his style of dressing.

Given that they both majored in different things, the chance of them meeting was less than 1%. But unfortunately, Luhan was roommate with Baekhyun and Sehun’s roommate was Chanyeol. See the link yet?

No?

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were boyfriends and that was how they got to know each other, ending Sehun’s boring, dull life which was called pre – Luhan. But Sehun actually liked pre – Luhan era better especially when he came back to his dorm and found his clothes in a myriad of colours.

Definitely not funny, not at all.

 

 

“Can I move a little, I have been sitting still for the past four – “

“Hush!” Luhan told him, looking up from his canvas. “Model don’t talk.”

“But – “

“Do you know how many people clamoured to be my model?” Luhan cut him off. “But out of everyone else, I chose you!”

Sehun just barely managed to resist the urge to strangle Luhan. The keyword here is barely.

“Shouldn’t you be thankful?” Luhan asked. “You have the greatest honour of being my model!”

“I think that there are more people who are more suitable than me – “

“I agree! If only you are shorter, your eyes are bigger and your complexion fairer, you will be the perfect model.” Luhan nodded, taking a look at Sehun.

“Did you just describe yourself?” Sehun asked incredulously because the image that he came up with is Luhan if he is a little shorter, his eyes bigger and his complexion fairer.

“Of course! Except that I couldn’t paint myself so I just have to make do with you so feel thankful!” Luhan pointed his paintbrush at Sehun.

Right.

The list of why Oh Sehun couldn’t get along with Luhan just longer.

 

 

Sehun felt that he was a rather rationale person. But all of his logic, rational and maturity flew out of the window when dealing with Luhan. Like now when the male was crying as Sehun handed a piece of tissue to him.

“What a jerk!” Luhan sniffed. “He shouldn’t have just dump her – “

“But if he didn’t dump her, the show can’t go on.” Sehun told Luhan, this had been the third Korean drama of the day.

‘So you are saying that it is okay to play with someone’s feeling like that?” Luhan narrowed his eyes. “How cold blooded can you be? You – “

“I am just saying that it is part of the plot.” Sehun said patiently, reasoning with Luhan.

“You are just like all the main character! Just because you looked a little better, you think that it is okay to play with a girl’s feelings!” Luhan was now facing Sehun. “All those pure feelings that you stepped on – “

“I am just saying that it is part of the plot – “

“How could you!” Luhan was livid now and Sehun kept his mouth shut wisely. “You this heartless jerk!”

What did he do to deserve this?

 

 

[rosa's note] isnt this kind of luhan cute? that's all for now and thanks for all the comments, subscription and upvotes! question for today, what song remind you of hunhan? 

ask.fm