004

Sweet Nothings II

Sehun looked at the four year old Luhan, who had the cutest frown on her face. They had been at this activity for the past few days and Luhan still didn’t make any progress. Honestly, riding a bicycle really wasn’t all that hard or at least it wasn’t that hard to Sehun.

He only fell once and that was it but Luhan was making a new record. Sehun hurried forward, stabling Luhan’s bicycle when he saw that he was about to fall. Luhan placed his hand on his heart, looking thankfully at Sehun. “Thank god that you are here!”

“Luhan, there are certain things that certain people weren’t meant for.” Sehun told him, not wanting to be too straight forward for fear of hurting Luhan’s fragile pride. “I believe that riding bicycles weren’t meant for you but there are other things – “

Luhan pouted, “I have to learn how to ride the bicycle!”

“Luhan – “

“Sehun,” Luhan whined. His eyes b with tears that threatened to fall if Sehun was to as much as told him to stop again. “Sehunnie, I really wanted to learn how to ride the bicycle.”

“Any specific reason for that?” Sehun sighed, he had even been able to resist against Luhan’s watery eyes.

Luhan mumbled something which Sehun didn’t manage to catch and he scooted closer to the smaller male. “I didn’t catch what you say – “

“I just wanted to be next to you – I don’t like it when you go out and play without me.” Luhan murmured sadly, his head hanging down dejectedly. “I wanted to learn how to ride a bicycle so that you wouldn't think that I am a nuisance and leave me behind.”

Honestly, Sehun bet that there wasn’t anyone as cute as Luhan now. He ruffled Luhan’s hair fondly, “Alright, let’s get on with it then.”

Miraculously, Luhan managed to make progress before they called it a day. The smaller male had turned and looked at Sehun proudly as though urging him to praise him, telling him that he did a good job.

Sehun rolled his eyes at that as he got on the bicycle before petting the seat behind, telling Luhan to get on. “Good job! You did well!”

“Of course,” Luhan grinned. “Who am I?”

“But you do know that I am never going to leave you behind, right?” Sehun asked softly. “I am not going to leave you behind be it in the past, present or future.”

Luhan’s grin got brighter if that was possible. “I know but I just wanted to be beside you.”

 

*an: sorry for missing for this whole while because  of school and well, real life in general. but here is a fluffy drabble to make up for it. i am going to contiune writing hunhan no matter what. well, people still write about yunjae, people still write about hanchul so i am still going to write about hunhan. but that's all for it. untill the next chapter then.