024

Sweet Nothings II

[omegaverse]

 

 

 

The prickling sensation was back again as Luhan rubbed his arms to rid himself of it. His movement was followed closely by the alphas in the room, their dominance overwhelmed Luhan. He swallowed unconsciously as he waited with bated breath for something to happen.

His nervousness was setting everyone on the edge when he heard one of them snarled. He didn’t like this when he was treated as a puzzle and everyone was figuring him, he didn’t need all these staring either. Luhan was in a mess internally, he had no idea where this place was, he had no idea how did he end up here.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t recall anything. He only knew his name was Luhan because it was tattooed on the inner part of his arms. The only thing he knew was when he woke up, he surrounded by a group of wolves who were all sniffing at him.

Some of them baring their teeth and all of them hostile. One of them had pushed him, telling him to get up and followed him. Once they entered the compound, Luhan was led to a room immediately. He was isolated on purpose and when he finally had a mind to demand for some answers, he was brought here.

The door opened and a man stalked in as everyone’s eyes cut to him. The man didn’t say anything as he sat in the chair at the top and no one in the room dared to meet his eyes. For what it was worth, Luhan managed to catch a glimpse of the man’s eyes.

His eyes were peculiar but beautiful, it was silver but he was certain for the briefest second, it glowed amber. More than the rest of the alphas in this room, this man scared Luhan the most. Despite how he had dressed in human’s clothing and had human’s mannerism, it was clear that no one would mistake him for a human.

His beast was close to the surface as though, any moment, he would shift. His dominance forced people to bow, it inspired fear and the slightest trace of respect. With his elbows on the table, he clasped his hands together as he trained those silver eyes on Luhan. “I am claiming him.”

“You can’t just do that!” One of the alphas stood up, slamming his hands on the table with his teeth bared. “You can’t just claim him – “

“What is the reason why I can’t do that?” The man asked in a dangerously soft voice, disregarding the hostility in the air. It was as if he was picking a fight on purpose but Luhan had no doubt that the man was able to take on everyone else in the room and emerged the winner.

“He is the first omega in the past thirty years ever since that incident occurred. All the packs were dwindling in numbers because betas weren’t able to carry the pups to full term like omegas can. I think it should be agreed on that he should be a shared – “

“Shared?” The man cut him off, his eyes glowing amber now and just any moment, Luhan had a feeling this room will be drenched in blood. “I don’t share my mate!”

The last was said with a growl and the prickling sensation was once again back. Luhan just wanted to escape from here, to run as far as possible from the man.

“Easy there, Sehun.” another alpha spoke up. “How about a hunt then? Whoever wanted to participate are more than welcome to do so, the one who managed to claim the omega in the run will be the winner.”

Everyone nodded in agreement except for the man named Sehun whose eyes were still glowing amber. He was about to get up when one of the man who stood behind him placed his hand on his shoulders, shaking his head.

Sehun sat back down again but his anger was obvious, “What if I said that I – “

“If you can claim him during the hunt fair and square then no one will challenge you.” A slender looking male spoke.

“We will wait for the next full moon for the hunt to commence.” With that said, Sehun stood up and left the room. 

 

 

Luhan ran as fast as he could, his shirt was drenched and he was out of breathe but he had no choice. Either he continued to run or one of the alphas will claim him. He didn’t want any mating, he didn’t want any alphas much less to become a child bearing machine.

So he ran as fast as he could when suddenly, he found himself landed on the floor. A wolf with grey fur had pounced on him, his paws on Luhan’s chest. Luhan found himself unable to move especially when the wolf outweigh and was much stronger than him.

No, he wasn’t going to go down without a fight so he struggled as hard as he could especially when he felt the wolf his neck and felt his teeth. Just as the wolf was about to bit down on him, he was pushed off Luhan’s body by another wolf.

This wolf was beautiful with its fur who was as white as the snow on the ground. With no warning, he leaped on top of the other wolf and in one move, he tore the wolf’s throat out. It was gruesome and Luhan stifled the urge to scream at the brutality of the situation.

Once he made sure the wolf was dead, he had turned and gave Luhan a once over as though to make sure he didn’t have any injuries. Directly in front of Luhan, the wolf shifted into his human’s form.

Sehun.

The man who gave Luhan the chills, the man who appeared in Luhan’s dream every night. His face heated up when he recalled those dreams where he was , begging for more – stop.

A smirk was on Sehun’s face and Luhan looked away from him because he was . Sehun had squatted in front of Luhan as sniffed him, “Mine.”

“No – “

“Mine,” he growled as he kissed Luhan. The kiss was hard and demanding and Luhan could feel his lower half reacting. He was aroused just like how he was in the dream and he knew that Sehun was feeling it as well as the desire in his eyes made Luhan excited.

This was wrong, he wasn’t supposed to be feeling excited and much less anticipating of what was about to come next but Luhan was. There was no repulsiveness like just now, he didn’t want to fight Sehun. He wanted Sehun to fill him up, to –

“Mine,” Sehun growled again before clamming down on Luhan’s neck. “No one else but mine.”

 

 

 

*an: so we have sweet yesterday, sort of. today we have hot! an omegaverse for those who are fans of this genre. as per usual, comments, upvotes and subscriptions are all appreciated. also, feel free to drop as many prompts as you like in my ask.fm! for those who followed him from sweet nothings, did i improve in my writing from then until now?

ask.fm | twitter | tumblr