003

Sweet Nothings II

Luhan was a damsel despite how he had repeatedly emphasised that he was a manly man. Sehun disliked Luhan almost on sight because the male looked too much like a girl. Some of their friends even wondered if Luhan was actually a girl in disguise, sneaking into their school to pursue someone much like the movie Hana Kimi.

But to their disappointment, Luhan was a real man through and through. A fact which Luhan had proven when he took off his clothes when they had headed to the bath house just not long ago. Stuck in a school that was only filled with guys and more guys, you couldn’t blame those poor boys wanting to hold onto a small shard of hope.

Now, let’s get back to Sehun’s dislike for his roommate his childhood friend. Yes, they were roommates rather unfortunately and this meant that Sehun was the target of envy because he got to be Luhan’s knight to ward off everyone else. Those envious staring got even worse when they learnt that Sehun grew up with Luhan. 

The role of protector was a thankless job that Sehun would much rather push it off to someone else if he wasn’t so scared of his dearest mother. His mother and Luhan’s mother had been best friends and Sehun couldn’t escape the fate of meeting Luhan or shaking him off. Since young, Luhan had been clumsy and he was practically a walking magnet attracting all sort of trouble. Because of his looks, the male had been d on the train. He was often targeted by erts and let’s not mention how the girls in the past would chase after him, wanting to dress him up.

It was a tiring job, trying to keep Luhan out from getting himself into trouble. It definitely didn’t help that Luhan had a sense of justice stronger than anyone else and liked to into business where it didn’t concern him. As such, Sehun had been drilled from young to protect Luhan and acted as his knight.

His mother had even used her connections to make sure that they were roommates and Sehun’s job as Luhan’s knight continued despite repeatedly protest from him. Now that they were in an all boy’s school, it went without saying that Luhan was the target of affection. Because he was much too innocent, much to naïve and too trusting, Sehun had to be more alerted than ever especially when those pesky flies got too close.

“Hey! What do you think you guys are doing?” Luhan shouted, breaking Sehun’s out of his thoughts. Before Sehun could as much as to pull Luhan, locked him up in a tower somewhere, Luhan had already dashed off to what appeared to be a case of bullying.

Burying his face in his hands, Sehun wondered what he did so wrong in the past to be stuck with this thankless job as he chased after Luhan. It went without saying that they got a beating since the both of them were outnumbered, they were even caught by the teachers who was patrolling and they had to serve detention for the rest of this week.

“I am sorry,” Luhan said softly as he dabbed the cotton onto Sehun’s face gently. “I didn’t mean to get you involved. I promise, I will be more careful next time.”

“Next time?” Sehun repeated, an ominous feeling building up. “There is still a next time? Luhan, I – you should just get a teacher if you ever encountered this sort of thing again.”

“But they were beating the poor boy up and I couldn’t just – “

“Luhan – “

“Sehun,” Luhan pouted.

“Luhan,” Sehun called his name again, making the decision that he shouldn’t give in to Luhan anymore because there was only so much beating he could do.

Luhan had bit down on his lips, not saying anything as he continued cleaning Sehun’s wounds.

“Just be more careful, okay?” Sehun sighed, giving in because Luhan could be very stubborn once his mind was made up.

Luhan’s lips curved up before hugging Sehun tightly. “Thank you! You are the best!”

Yes, being Luhan’s knight was really a thankless job but seeing this sort of smile on Luhan’s face was worth the payoff. 

 

 

*an: cute drabble for you guys who are still supporting hunhan! i am thinking of doing a fic where luhan is a slave or sort and the title is skin deep beauty but i couldn't come up with a definite plot for it. anyone can give me some suggestions, please? It can be anything like high fantasy or even omega and alphas. so suggestions, please? 

ask.fm