She doesn't remember me.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

"Whh....Why is Sunggyu hyung asking her to come here?" i thought, "she doesn't remember me, does she?" She came over and Sunggyu hyung made her sit, in front of me. Yoon ~~~ just looked at every member, smiling. "So she doesn't remember me." i sighed. "Wow she's really changed alot, she... she's so beautiful now." i kept staring at her. And then Sungyeol dragged her away. I pouted a little, then looked around, hoping no one saw that. Then my eyes met Sunggyu. He started walking over. "Omo, i hope he doesn't realise anything." i thought.

"Woohyun." he called. "Yes, hyung?" i replied. "We need to talk." he continued, dragging me away. "And we're skipping class again?" i asked. But he didn't answer. We kept walking and stopped at the school garden.

"Woohyun, do you happen to know Yoon ~~~?" he asked. "N...nnnnn....no" he stuttered. "Stop lying, i've known you since young, you know her right?" i nodded, knewing that he would see through my lie. "So?" he asked. I began explaining....

[FLASHBACK]~

Me and Yoon~~~ are both orphans. Both of our parents passed away when we were really young, and we were both sent to the same orphanage. We were really close, playing with each other everyday. I've always liked her. She was the cutest thing. Always using her aegyo to make me happy whenever i thought of my parents. However, she was adpoted by her current parents one day and i've never seen her since. I missed her alot. Memories with her felt like paradise to me. The pictures that we took together long time ago still remains with me. But i doubt she remembers me now. I've been very sad everyday after she got adopted, until hyung, your parents came and adopted me. Your parents are very nice, treating me like their own children. And you've always treat me really well too.

[END OF FLASHBACK]~

Sunggyu hyung just listened to my story nodding, not saying a single word. When i finished, he stretched his arms over my shoulders and patted my back lightly. I let out a sigh. "Listen, Woohyun ah, i think you should tell her who you are. I know you want her to notice at first glance, but since she didn't, you guys should reunite!" he said. There was silence. "Okay, give me some k, hyung." i managed to finally say.

Back at the classroom~

[Hoya's POV]

"Why do i feel all tensed up whenever she's near me?" i thought. I saw Sungyeol dragging her towards me. My heart skipped a beat when i saw her. "Hoya hyung, Myungsoo ah, let's go class together with ~~~." he said. I nodded and followed. We went to class and sat at our seat. Sungyeol was sitting with Myungsoo, so i sat alone. "Okay, class, listen!" the teacher shouted, wanting our attention. She then continued, "We have a new student, she just applied for this class yesterday so she's here today." "Hello, my name is Yoon ~~~, nice to meet you!" she said with her sweet voice. "What are you thinking, Hoya!!!" i shook my thoughts off. "Now, go sit beside.... erm.... Hoya." the teacher said. "Wh...what... di...did she ju... just said my name?" i said, feeling very nervous. But i dragged out the chair beside me for her to sit. "Thanks, Hoya-shi, can i call you oppa?" she said, looking at me smiling. "Wow, she's beau..." i almost said out. "Ohh, y..yes. Go a...ahead." i replied. She laughed.

Throughout the whole lesson i felt really uneasy, i felt so.. so weird. "What's this feeling?" i thought. She kept talking to me and i felt that she was really friendly. But i was beginning to open up. She kept making me laugh throughout the lesson with her jokes, she was really nice to be with. "I felt.... so...so happy." i thought to myself. The i smiled, to myself. She saw my daydreaming and poked me. I jumped up and we both started laughing. "~~~ ah, let's walk home today together after school." i said. I was shocked, that was the first time i've ever asked a girl to walk home together. What was more shocking to me was that she agreed.

 

Heeehs, now finally hoya appeared. Will ~~~ fall for hoya? Or will she remember Woohyun~
THIS IS ONLY JUST THE VERY BEGINNING ONLY. >.<
Next chapter should be the continuation of hoya and ~~~ and something else, (:

 

OUR CUTE HOYA! <3
AND CONGRATS TO INFINITE FOR RELEASE OF PARADISE MV!~