Hospital stay.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

"BANG!"

I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to come any time.

Nothing happened. Why wasn't the pain coming?

"Oppa...." i heard ~~~ whispered.

I opened my eyes, seeing ~~~ lying in front of me, her left arm bleeding profusely.

"~~~ah!" i shouted. I tired struggling, but the ropes were still tightly tight around my wrists.

"ELI! YOU BASTARD!" i screamed, "CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!"

But he just stood there, fixing his eyes on the gun, then back at ~~~ and back at the gun, then shake his head. "I...i, i..didn..didn't me..mean it."

"At least release me!" i shouted.

He stumbled over and freed me, then he ran off, followed by his brothers.

I tried standing up, but i couldn't move, i couldn't feel my legs. "Phone!" i shouted in my head.

I took out my phone, tears b in my eyes. "Hyung! P...please..please come and save us." i said breathlessly. I told him the address and started making my way towards ~~~.

I couldn't stand up, so i tried dragging myself towards her using my arms. It took me awhile, but i was finally beside her.

"~~~ ah, are you okay?"

No response.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes.

W..wh..what if.. what if she doesn't survive?

[Your POV]

I woke up, seeing Woohyun at the bed next to mine. He was asleep. I turned to the other side and saw Sungyeol, Sungjong, Haneul and Jaerin.

I tried getting up, but felt a sharp pain on my arm and giddy spells acting on me.

"Owww." i shouted, then covered my mouth to realise that i was shouting out loud.

"~~~, are you okay?" most of them echoed, rushing towards my bed. But Woohyun remained on his bed.

I nodded slowly, "Oppa, how is Woohyunie? Is he okay?"

They nodded. "He's just really tired, he hasn't been sleeping for the past few days." Sungyeol said while Sunggyu sighed.

"Past FEW days? How long have i been sleeping?"

"Erm, just, you know, 4 days." they stuttered, not wanting me to worry.

My eyes and jaws opened as wide as they could due to the shock.

"~~~ie, you made us really worried! Woohyun was crying when we sent you to the hospital. And none of us smiled ever since you were in coma. We..we thought that you were going to leave us!" Jaerin said, with Haneul crying at the side.

"~~~!!!!!!" Woohyun shouted, pushing away the rest and rushed towards me.

"Are you okay?" he frowned.

"Oppa, smile."

"What?"

"I'm fine, now smile."

He gaved me a fake smile.

"It's so fake!"

"How can i laugh when you got shot because of me!"

"Oppa! It's not your fault!"

Then there was silence, we were both a little pissed.

"Guys, let's leave them to talk." Sunggyu said, leading the rest out.

Silence.

"~~~ah, i'm just worried about you."

"I know."

"Are you angry?"

Silence.

"Oppa," i signalled him to get nearer.

Then i gave him a peck on his lips. "Oppa, can you smile? I missed your smile."

He smiled, this time genuinely.

He then hugged me lightly, making sure that he doesn't hurt me.

We stayed in the position for awhile before he released me.

"~~~ah, i'll go call the doctor to check on you okay?"

i nodded, then he walked out, coming back in a few minutes with the doctor beside him.

The doctor did a few checkups, to make sure that i was fine.

"The wounds are healing well, but Yoon ~~~-sshi, will still need to stay in the hospital for a few days to keep under observations." the doctor said, "As for you Nam Woohyun-sshi, you will need to do some checkups today and you can be released tomorrow."

We both nodded and the doctor left us alone.

Then i suddenly remembered.

"Oppa, what happened to Eli?" i asked.

"He got away."

"But what about the person who gave him instructions? Who is that person?"

"I didn't ask him."

"Oh."

That conversation ended there.

I spent the next few days in the hospital, Woohyun ditched class and accompanied me everday.

Oppa, thanks for protecting me, thanks for insisting not to breakup with me. And i kept my promise, i would rather die in order for you to live. Oppa, you mean everything to me. I really love you. Thanks for caring about me like no one had ever done.

 

Okay! :D Finally an update! Sorry for updating only now. ):
Exams are coming for me, so i need to study yeah... SORRY.

So now, everything just ended like this. Who is the one that has been trying to harm them?
WHAT NOW?

HEHEHEHHEHEHE SORRY, THE STORY SEEMS TO BE RUSHING?
I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GIVE MORE COMMENTS AND ALSO SUBSCRIBE!
TO SUBSCRIBERS, I LOVE YOU! <3