Sunggyu oppa.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

I decided to shake off the thoughts of Woohyun. I looked at the clock in the hospital. "11am. Wow time flies." i thought.

I looked at the other oppas yawning. They must have not rested enough these few days because of me.

"Oppa, why don't you guys go home and sleep?" i suggested.

"Why?" Sungyeol pouted, "You don't like our company?"

I shook my head. "No! I love your company, but you guys look so tired and sleepy!"

"But...but what if you get discharge later, you need someone to bring you home right?"

I thought for awhile, before i suddenly came up with an idea.

"Sunggyu oppa can accompany me!" I need to get him to talk to Jiyoon unnie~

"What? Me?" Sunggyu said, surprised, since i would usually ask Sungyeol instead.

I pouted, acting sad, "Oppa, don't you like me?"

He shook his head, "Araso. The rest of you go home, i'll stay." he smiled at me.

"But...." Sungyeol and Sungjong started whinning before Hoya oppa sensed that i needed to talk to Sunggyu alone and dragged them out.

"Bye, we'll see you later!" Hoya waved as the door closed behind them.

"Oppa." i lightly patted the empty side of the bed, wanting him to sit beside me.

"Hmmm?" he said as he took a seat beside me.

"Why are you so sad?" I pretended not knowing anything.

"Hu...Huh? N...nothing."

"Oppa, you can tell me anything..." i pulled his jacket.

"J..jiyoon.." he paused. "She's angry at me."

"Why?"

"I...i don't know."

"Really?"

"I think i know, but i....."

He sighed.

"I'd never thought that she'll be angry, i thought she knew me so well. But i guess she didn't." he frowned.

"Oppa... I know you love Jiyoon unnie, and she loves you too. So what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I....i'm not sure."

"Oppa, are you... by any chance are you afraid of commitment to the relationship?"

"What?"

"I mean, are you afraid of putting more time into loving unnnie?"

"I.....i don't know!" he punched the pillows. "But.... ~~~ah, i really love her!"

"Oppa, i know. I understand."

"But, what should i do?"

"Oppa, this is between you and unnie! You solve it!"

He pouted, "Awwww, our cute ~~~ie, you'll help me right?" he said with aegyo.

I turned around, folding my arms, pretending not to listen to him.

Then he started tickling me, "OPPA! STOP!" i tried slapping his arms away, laughing.

"Araso! I'll help you!" i finally surrendered.

"Thanks ~~~ah, you're the best!"

"First, as a girl, a boy asking you out is the most important thing."

He nodded, then bit his lips.

"Feeling guilty already?"

He nodded.

"And, have you officially asked her to be your girlfriend?"

"N...no."

I stared at him.

He snapped his fingers, "OMO THANKS ~~~AH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he said, hugging me.

"Oppa, now, GO! I'll call someone to come over to fetch me later. Don't worry." i said.

"~~~ah, thanks so much. You're really the best." he said while i pushed him out. "Bye oppa!" i slammed the door.

I hope Sunggyu oppa really knows what to do.

"Hey~"

"W..who?!" i got shocked. "Hoya oppa!"

He laughed, guiding me back to the bed again.

"Oppa, i thought you left."

"I knew you had something to say to Sunggyu hyung. So i waited downstairs and when i saw him leave, i came up."

Oppa could always read my mind.

"I can read your mind okay." he said.

"Fine." i pouted.

He ruffled my hair.

"We can't contact Woohyun either, no point asking me."

"Oppa! Stop reading my mind!"

"I can't help it!" he giggled. I looked at him and we both started giggling.

I yawned.

"Tired?" He pat his shoulders and i put my head on his shoulders and fell asleep right away.

[Hoya's POV]

I lend her my shoulders for her to sleep on. Since she was really tired, she fell asleep almost instandly.

I combed her hair with my hand carefully, not wanting to wake her up. Aigoo she's really sweet when she sleeps.

Woohyun hyung, where are you? You've never disappeared like this before. ~~~ is so worried, and so are we.

I put my head on hers and fell asleep as well.

I was then woken up by Dongwoo and Sungyeol. "Hoya..." Dongwoo whipered.

"Hmmm?" i looked at him, with only one eye opened.

"Wake up. ~~~ah, you wake up too." Dongwoo said, shaking ~~~ slightly as well.

'What time is it?" ~~~ asked.

"7pm." Sungyeol said.

"WHAT?" both ~~~ and i said in unison.

Then we looked at each other and giggled.

"Pig." i said, pointing at her.

"Oppa! You too!" she said.

"Hey, you two little pigs here, let's go, ~~~ can be discharge already!" Dongwoo said.

We all cheered and left the hospital and we sent ~~~ home.

~~~ah, i hope you'll be fine until Woohyun hyung comes back. I hope he comes back soon.

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~ I'm back! ^^
SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT. (: I HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T DISAPPOINT YOU.

So now, Sunggyu already knows how to get back Jiyoon. How exactly?
Woohyun not only did not contact you, but he did not contact the infinite members as well, where has he gone to? WHY?
WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER~ hehe

Thanks for the awesome 46 subscribers, omg i'm so damn happy. (sorry for my language) hehehehhehe.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :D