We're sorry.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

I woke up with a hangover.

"Oh my gosh, my head hurts!" i shouted, trying to get up from the bed. I gave up toppling back to bed.

What happened? I thought i was at the club last night drinking? How did i get home? And why do i have a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, feeling better?"

"Uhh. Myung ah, did you bring me home yesterday?"

"You don't remember anything?"

"No."

"Forget it, hyung. I'm going over now, stay there okay?"

"Mmm."

Then he hung up. What exactly happened? I better call Jaerin.

"Oppa?"

"Jaerin ah, what happened yesterday, i thought i was at the pub."

"Oppa you don't remember? You must be really drunk then."

"What happened?"

"You got drunk, Sunggyu oppa found you at the pub and dragged you home. Then he called infinite over and asked you about....our plan."

"WHAT?!! THEN DID I TELL THEM ANYTHING?"

"No."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay, i know what to do now, thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

It only took awhile before Myungsoo came to my house and slammed my bedroom door open, then slamming back close behind him.

"Hyung." he stared at me. First time i've seen him THAT angry.

"What." I pretended to not know anything.

"Speak."

"Say what?"

Then Sungyeol came in, just as angry. Wow, it made me quite jealous that they were so concerned about ~~~.

They both exchanged glances and sat down at the side of my bed.

"Hyung, we know you and Jaerin are fake." Sungyeol said.

H....how did they know?

"Hyung, tell us... why did you do it?" Myungsoo added.

"W...what? I'm only getting married to the one i love, is that wrong?" I lied.

They gave me the 'oh-please-you-expect-me-to-believe-that' face.

I turned away facing them.

"Now go, i'm not feeling well." I said, pointing towards the door.

"Whatever. Hyung, if you're not going to tell us, we'll find out ourselves." Myungsoo said, then leaving with Sungyeol behind him.

I plunged into the bed and sighed.

I really didn't want to do this. But i've got no choice. I'd rather we both get hurt now and for you to live better in the future. I'm sorry ~~~ ah. The pain that i'm experiencing now, it's twice as hard as you're having now. To lie to the one i truely love and hurt her. But it's the only way to keep you safe. Please bare with it now, I hope Hoya can help you get back on the right track. Hoya is a nice kid, and i can tell he really likes you. Accept him and let him take care of you. I'm sorry but this is the only way. I know you might not be able to forgive me. But i love you, ~~~ ah, and i always will.

I lay on my bed, thinking of the threat that they gave Jaerin and i to hurt you. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

[Jaerin's POV]

After recieving the call from Woohyun, the pain came back.

Why did i agree to hurt her. She's my best friend. Why did i even promise to do this? It was the threat. How could they be so cruel, to seperate the two lovers. I'll admit, i do love Woohyun oppa. But seeing him so happy with ~~~ makes me feel happy for them. I'm really sorry ~~~ah, and i bet Woohyun oppa is just as sorry. One day you'll come to realise that what we did was all for you. Cry it all out now okay, then learn to accept Hoya oppa. He may not be the one you love but at least he'll make you safe. That's all that matters. I'm really sorry. I love you.

I sighed. Maybe we've made a wrong choice doing this, but it's already too late.

 

I wanted to continue but i guess i better leave a cliffhanger~ hehe. :D
I might be able to update again later on tonight. See first alright. (:
Please don't be disappointed. At least now you know they're not in love.

I'm going to do flashback and reveal the real reason behind their "threat" in the next chapter.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED. TYVM.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ! ^^