The awkwardness.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Myungsoo's POV]

Green for Myungsoo, Orange for Sunggyu, Red for Sungjong, Brown for Jaerin, Jiyoon for highlighted yellow.

"Ah hyung, why should i? I'm not even close with them! It's going to be so awkward!" i whined.

"That's why you should go. Don't worry, they don't bite."

"Fine." was all i could say before i started walking towards ~~~'s room. Sunggyu hyung wants me to wake the girls up. I didn't want to go, since i was always not good with girls.

*KNOCK KNOCK~*

The door opened. "Hey," i tried smiling. "Sunggyu hyung asked me to wake you guys up for breakfast, we're all going somewhere later."

"Oh okay, give us 10 minutes!" she said, "Oh, and, thanks for waking us up!" she shot me a smile.

I smiled at her innocent face after she closed the door. "Okay, that wasn't so bad."

It took them awhile to change but i decided to wait outside. After they came out, i led them towards the restaurant. We seperated into two tables and ~~~ sat between Sungyeol and Jiyoon noona. We ate our dinner in total silence. "Awkward." i thought.

Arrangement of two tables. Arranged in order, one beside the next one.
TABLE 1: Sunggyu, Jiyoon, ~~~, Sungyeol, Myungsoo,
TABLE 2: Dongwoo, Haneul, Jaerin, Woohyun, Sungjong, Hoya

[Jaerin's POV]

I followed Haneul and she took a seat beside Dongwoo. "Obviously." i thought. I took a seat beside her and on the other side of me was Woohyun. I wasn't really close with him, but with him up close, "He's so hot." i thought. I kept glancing at him throughout breakfast, but he wasn't even eating. He was just staring into space, as in his spirits were somewhere else. "Lost in thoughts." i guessed.

"Woohyun-shi." i called out. He turned around, and i continued, "Are you okay? You look, ... weird." i asked. He only nodded, signalling that he was fine and turned back. I shrugged and turn back. Then i look around. Everyone at the other table was really quiet. Everyone of them had their eyes set on ~~~, while ~~~ was just staring into space as well. "What's with everyone?" i wondered.

Throughout the whole morning i was trying to talk to Woohyun oppa, to get closer to him, but he would either just keep silence or reply with an one word answer. But at least he started paying attention to me.

BACK TO [Your POV]

I was feeling better after the talk with Sungyeol oppa yesterday. But it all changed when i saw Woohyun oppa today again. I didn't know why, but i felt weird, all tensed up. My heart was really beating really fast, i thought i would jump out. My heart ached when i saw him not eating. But i'm sure of my feelings, "Do i like him? But i've always thought of our love as the love between brothers and sisters, not this!" i sighed. Sungyeol oppa patted my shoulders, "Are you okay?" he mouthed. I nodded to stop him from worrying, although i don't think it'll work.

Then i turned around and saw Jaerin talking to Woohyun oppa. I felt awkward, "I...i..i'm..jealous?" i gasped, shocked by my own thoughts.

After about a minute, i stood up and walked off. I felt someone following behind me. But nothing was said. Being afraid to face anyone now, i just continued walking. But that figure kept following me. Then finally, "Noona!" he said.

"Sungjongie?" i said, turning.

"Neh. Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"No you're not. Don't worry. I'm not going to ask you why." he smiled. "I'm going cheer you up! Let's go to the beach before them!"

Before i could nod, he took my arm and ran towards my room. "Noona, you go prepare and let's meet at the beach in 20 minutes!" he said, getting all excited. "Araso." i said, smiling due to his cuteness. I took in a deep breathe and smiled, "Fine, since i'm here for the holiday, i'm going to enjoy it!" i figured.

Within 10 minutes, i got changed and headed towards the beach. Since Sungjong wasn't here yet, i decided to take a seat on the sand near the ocean. The view was really beautiful, it made me forget everything. Breathing in the air, i felt relieved. Lying on the sand with my hands behind my head, i knew that my decision to enjoy myself was right. Soon, i fell asleep. Only waking up to find Woohyun beside me, and everyone else playing volleyball.

Feeling tense, i immediately sat up. "E...Ehh. Why aren't you playing with them?" i asked.

He looked at me, scanning for my expressions, but i looked away. "I don't feel like it."

"~~~ah, listen. If my actions that day have cause your awkwardness, i hope you can forgive me and we can continue being friends okay?"

Silence. i turned around to stare at him. "Mmm. Friends, for now." i took his hand and shook it.

He smiled. I've always want to see his smile, i've missed it so much. It never fails to calm me down.

"I'll go play now." he said, leaving.

I didn't felt like playing volleyball so i decided to wonder off myself. I took off my shoes and walked along the water. "If only i could swim, i would've jumped in for a swim." i thought. Then i saw a figure struggling in the midst of the waves. "H...HEL....HELP MEEEE!" the figure shouted. I went around looking for help. But i've wondered too far off and don't see anyone. Without thinking, i jumped into the water. I mananged to push the figure closer to the shallower part of the ocean but i ended up washed off by the waves. I struggled, but i felt something pierced through my legs, cramps. I tried keeping my head above the water but i lost strength and started sinking.

I saw someone swimming towards me, "I'm going to be save." i thought, before my vision turned into darkness.

"~~~ah, ~~~ah! Stop scaring me, wake up!" I opened my eyes slightly. "Woohyun ah," then it was darkness again.

I woke up in my room, Jaerin, Haneul and Jiyoon unnie was beside me. They asked if i was fine, i nodded. Then they told me how i was saved by Woohyun and how they rest of them are so worried about me. Then Jiyoon unnie bend forward and whispered into my ears. "Now, go thank him." then she winked. I smiled and nodded. I managed to got myself up and dressed and walked towards Woohyun's room.

I met Sunggyu oppa who was coming out of Woohyun's room.

"~~~ah, Woohyun is sick, i think you better go in later."

I frozed. Then a tear trickled down my cheeks.