Keeping secrets.

The time you told me to believe you.

Sorry i'm changing the font. :D

[Woohyun's POV]

I wondered around the school library and took a vacant seat near the window. Don't want to get chased out, i randomly took a book and sat back down.

The tittle was Trust.

Oh how great, out of every book, i need to pick this one.

Then i started to think of ~~~.

She's going to be fine...right?
It's all my fault. aish.....
If only  i knew she would get hurt, i'll never even go near her.
Then she would have already ended up with Hoya.

"Haneul ah, don't be angry..." i heard that familiar voice whinned. I missed it.

I turned around to see Infinite, Haneul dumbfoundedly staring at me, with a still pouting ~~~.

[Sunggyu's POV]

We walked into the library, trying to find themselves a place to explain things to ~~~.

Then there he was, Woohyun. Our footsteps came to a halt. The first thing i thought was to grab Hoya.

I took a step forward beside Hoya and grabbed him.

"Don't do anything stupid here." i whispered into his ear.

I saw him tense up, then relaxed and nodded.

"Why did you guys suddenly stop?" ~~~ asked, then look in the direction we were looking at.

Dongwoo wrapped his arm around Haneul to make sure she doesn't do anything reckless either.

"Does ~~~ remember Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong whispered to Myungsoo which i happen to hear.

"I doubt so." Myungsoo replied.

I look at ~~~. I notice her staring at Woohyun. Then she suddenly lost her footing while moving back.

I ran over and caught her before she fell. Then Hoya went beside her.

"~~~ah! Kwenchana?" Hoya said worriedly.

"Oppa, i feel dizzy, can we go home?"

"Araso." Hoya turned to face me, "Hyung, i'll bring her home."

I nodded and released my grip from ~~~ to Hoya.

I saw them leaving the library before i turned around facing the rest.

"You guys leave first." They nodded and left.

"Hyung." Woohyun called as i sat beside him.

"Annyeong." I replied.

"Woohyun ah, ~~~ lost her memory."

His jaws were almost dropping.

I hold up his jaws and closed his mouth. "She doesn't remember anything about us, infinite."

"W.....w.what does that mean?"

"She's stuck with the memory of her, Haneul and Jaerin as best friends. Like before she knew us."

"Oh..."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"N...nan meolla."

"Woohyun ah, if you treat me as your brother, please tell me why you're acting like this."

"Hyung, if i don't treat you as a brother i wouldn't be crying in front of you."

"Then why can't you tell me why you're behaving like this?"

"I......i..i just can't. Hyung, stop forcing me."

[Hoya's POV]

I took ~~~ home since she wasn't feeling well.

I wanted to accompany her in case she needed something, but she chased me away.

But there was something different about ~~~'s parents.

According to the infinite members, Mr and Mrs Yoon are really unfriendly to ~~~'s friends. But they're treating me...differently. Woohyun hyung also mentioned that Mr and Mrs Yoon doesn't really care much about ~~~. But they asked me about ~~~ as if they were really concerned. They even asked me to stay over to accompany ~~~.

Why are they acting like this? Keeping secrets?
~~~ was acting weird as well, her eyes were teary. And when i asked her, she would just say that she was fine.
What exactly happened?

 

Hey awesome readers! :D
I'm finally able to update everyday! :D
SO HAPPY! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.. ):

So now everything is so confusing.
Myungyeol will appear soon. They will find out something useful.
However, will ~~~ and Woohyun be united? Or will they be seperated for good?

PLEASE DON'T LOSE INTEREST IN THE STORY, I KNOW IT'S GETTING REALLY BORING~
I FEEL DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF TOO. ):
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUBSCIRBE AND COMMENT! THANKS! LOVE YOU~