I'm sorry i can't accept you.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

I woke up in the morning, thinking it was a dream last night. But i looked around and saw myself in Woohyun's room. But he was nowhere in sight. I walked towards the toilet and slightly wash up before leaving the room. I looked at my watch and realised that it was already 2pm in the afternoon.

"Oh my god, how long did i actually sleep!" i thought.

I walked towards my room and went in. No one as well. I decided to take a shower and i changed into something casual. I took my purse and left my room. I decided to call Sungyeol oppa.

"Oppa, where are you?"

"Me? I'm with the rest. Woohyun said you were asleep so we didn't wake you up."

"WHAT? SO NOW EVERYONE KNOWS?!" i shouted.

"Ouch, my ears! Yeah. But we're happy for you though!" he giggled over the phone.

I didn't know what to say. I felt myself blush.

"Oh, and Jiyoon noona wants to meet you at her room. She said she'll be there in 5."

"Jiyoon unnie? Oh...oh okay." Then we hung up.

"Why did Jiyoon unnie want to see me?" i wondered while making my way there. I knew where her room was since hers was just beside Woohyun and Sunggyu oppa's. I gently knocked on the door, and she opened the door.

"~~~ah, come in." she smiled. And led me in.

"Unnie, Sungyeol oppa said you have something to tell me."

"Uh, yes. Sunggyu oppa wanted to talk to you at first, but i felt that it would be better if its a girl to girl talk."

I looked at her, confused.

"Sit down," she told me as i took a seat, "~~~ ah, do you really like Woohyunie?"

I nodded. "Unnie, why are you asking?"

"I'm going to tell you about infinite's past okay?"

I nodded again.

"The boys have all grown up together, since their parents were all rich. They've been really close together as well. But some of them don't really talk as much, have you noticed?"

I shook my head.

"For example. Woohyun has always been the quiet one, talking mostly with Sunggyu oppa. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong are the closest. Dongwoo and Hoya too. That's the way they've always been. Although they appear to be as one, Woohyun and Hoya are not really close. Ever since young, they've been fighting for every single thing, be it toys or food. But never ever a girl."

Then she stopped. SILENCE.

"Unnie, are you trying to say something?" i sensed that there was something she wants to tell me.

"Let me continue.." i nodded. "The thing is, whenever they compete over something, Woohyun has never won. Since Hoya was the younger one, we've always let him win. That's why Woohyun have became like this, keeping things to himself. I'm really happy that he has finally found someone he could open up with, so Sunggyu oppa and i are going to let things be this time. We won't be interfering anymore. So we'll let you decide."

SILENCE.

My mind went blank, nothing was processing, it took me a few minutes to realise what she was actually saying.

"Unnie, you mean..... you...you mean Hoya oppa likes me?"

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" she was shocked.

We stared at each other for a few minutes, silently. Then she stood up. "Go, ~~~ ah, have a talk with Hoya."

"I know what to do already, thanks unnie." i smiled and left the room.

"Now what?" i was confused. I decided to talk to Sungyeol oppa. He told me to meet him at the park. I agreed.

"~~~ah, annyeong!" he said, smiling, "Do you know we're leaving tommorrow night?"

"Oppa annyeong. Mmm, i know." then i saw Myungsoo beside him.

"Oh, don't worry, he's with me." Sungyeol said.

I nodded, turning towards Myungsoo, smiling at me. I smiled back. Sungyeol then signalled me to sit in between them on the bench, and i did.

"Oppa. I'm confused."

"Don't worry, just follow your heart, and go with whoever you like." Sungyeol said.

Then Myungsoo continued. "And most importantly, don't ever regret your choice."

"Wait, both of you know? Am i the only idiot here?"

They nodded, laughing. Then Sungyeol patted my head. "Babo."

"But i'm not sure of my feelings. I know i like Woohyun, but as for Hoya, i'm just shocked. It's not like i don't like him, it's just....just..." i couldn't explain.

Then i felt a hand on my shoulders, it was Myungsoo. "~~~ah, follow your heart, stop lying to yourself. Trust the person whom your heart wants." Then that same hand wiped off the tears that was falling all over my face.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Sungyeol shouted. Then both of them almost squeezed me to death. But it was actually really comforting. Or at least i felt safe.

"Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa, thanks so much, i feel so much better now."

I told them that i was tired and i went back to my room. I took the longer way back, i needed time to think through.

"Sorry but i can't accept you." i thought silently while heading back to my room.

 

Awwwww... Myungsoo and Sungyeol is so nice. <3
Now ~~~ will finally make a choice.
WHO IS THE ONE SHE CANNOT ACCEPT? AND WHY?

hehehe. I hope it's going well. (:
Please continue to comment and subscribe. (:
THANKS TO THE 23 SUBSCRIBERS! <3 YOU!