5 years later.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

Sigh* I can't believe its already been 5 years since we've all gotten together.

"~~~, where are you?"

"Here! Kitchen!!" i shouted back.

Then a familiar figure stepped in.

"Annyeong Hoya oppa!"

"Annyeong." he beamed, while we exchanged out hugs.

"Where's our cute Eunmi?" he asked.

I pointed to the children's room, "She's there, she said she misses you so much!"

"I missed her so much too." Hoya simply said, "I'll go see what she's doing."

[Hoya's POV]

"Eunmi ah!" i shouted.

"APPA!" she shouted.

I smiled. Time passed really quickly. Eunmi is already 3 years old. She doesn't really know how to speak but she can recognise all of us.

"Oh! Isn't that Eunhae?" i walked towards the little girl beside Eunmi. I picked her up and swing her around. She giggled.

"Aigoo, so cute." i pinched her cheeks lightly.

That's Eunhae, she's the two year old daughter of Dongwoo and Haneul.

Speaking of all these, most of us have already graduated from collage and are now working. Well, except Sungjong. He's still at his last year.

Sunggyu is now a Singer, a famous one, since he had always liked to sing. Jiyoon was his so called "manager" and "makeup artist".

Dongwoo majored in engineering, now taking over his father's business, while Haneul, a full time housewife.

Sungyeol became a kindergarden teacher, which was really suited for his childish-liked behaviour.

Myungsoo became a doctor. Well, not exactly. He's now a vet. Owning his own shop somewhere in Hongdae. Jaerin, on the other hand became a reknown writer in Korea, preparing to publish her 9th book this month.

Sungjong, still in his last year of collage, majoring what seems deem fit for him, fashion design.

It's glad to see that everyone has matured. We were no longer the playful 'kids' 5 years ago.

Wait, did i miss out anyone?...

Me, i'm working under my father, preparing to take over his business as well. I majored in accounting in college, which was what my father wanted. But at least he still allows me time for dancing. I enjoy dancing alot, with Dongwoo of course. Whenever we were free, we would meetup and take an hour or so dancing. Yes it was tiring, but we felt great.

After giving birth, ~~~ became a full time housewife like Haneul, they would always hang around in one another's house.

Last but not least, Woohyun. Since Sunggyu wants to pursue his career in singing, Woohyun decided to take over the company. He majored in business in college and took over the company a year ago, doing really fine.

"Hyung." Myungsoo called out, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Wa, myung. It's been so long." i said.

"Yeah."

"Where's your wife?"

"She's with ~~~ and Haneul."

"Oh."

"Hyung, what were you thinking?"

"Nothing much."

"Then lets go to the living room, most of them are here."

I nodded. I carried Eunhae while Myungsoo carried Eunmi.

It was one of the gathering days after a month. This time, we decided to gather here, the place which probably brings back the most memories, both good and bad.

I smiled at the sight of them in the living room. It was really heart-warming. Most of them were chatting about their life stories. Which may sound boring, but because we care for each other, it was like music to our ears.

Sungjong was still teasing Sungyeol like usual and Sungyeol, being the choding would always end up chasing him around the house.

Sunggyu, Jiyoon and Jaerin were talking about their jobs with Myungsoo joining in as well.

Across the other side, near the dining table was Dongwoo, Haneul, ~~~ and Woohyun. They were chatting heartily like they used to.

I walked over with both the kids on each arm.

I smiled passing Eunhae to Dongwoo and Eunmi to ~~~.

"APPA!" Eunmi shouted.

"Which appa?" ~~~ asked, giggling.

Eunmi stretched out her arms for Woohyun, which hugged her back in return.

We all laughed, "Well, of course it's me, I'm the real appa!" Woohyun announced proudly, causing all of us to laugh.

Well, it was actually ~~~'s idea that Eunmi called all seven of us appa. She wanted her to feel all the love she can get from parents that she didn't.

Speaking of the past...

5 years ago, we returned to Korea after the incident from Japan.

Upon hearing what happened, Mr and Mrs Kim, Sunggyu and Woohyun's parents, insist ~~~ to live with them from then on.

Mr and Mrs Yoon were mad, but they couldn't do much since Mr and Mrs Kim were protecting ~~~. Soon, they gave up.

"Ya!" Dongwoo called out, flicking my forehead.

"AH! WEH HYUNG?" i shouted, shocked from his sudden action.

"Stop spacing out!" he replied.

I shrugged.

"Hyung! She's here!" Sungyeol shouted opening the door.

Well, there is a new member in our 'family'. Other than the eleven of us, there's another girl. She's Jaemi, my girlfriend.

"Oppa!" Jaemi shouted.

"Annyeong!" i hugged her, and she gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"Oppa, i miss you!"

"Me too." i grinned, meeting her lips with mine.

"AWWWWWWWW..." Sungyeol teased.

"Oppa! You're so mean!" Jaemi shouted, chasing after Sungyeol, making all of us laugh.

"Hey guys, stop playing, dinner is ready!" ~~~ shouted.

"YAY FOOD!" Sungjong and Sungyeol yelled, rushing to the dining table.

 

HEY GUYS! THE STORY HAS ENDED~
MUAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE. ^^

BUT...
A NEW FANFIC IS ALREADY SET.
I'M GOING TO START ON THAT SOON..
SO PLEASE SUPPORT YEAH. <3

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL MY AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS AND THEIR COMMENTS.
YOU GUYS HAVE DEFINITELY GAVE ME ALOT OF MOTIVATION FOR WRITING..
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.. SARANGHAE, TILL NEXT TIME, ANNYEONG! ^^
-INSPIRIT95