A day to remember.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

"Oppa, i want to go there~ No, wait, there!" i dragged Woohyun along with me.

"~~~ah," he whinned, "I'm already very tired, and oppa is hungry, can we eat first?" he used his aegyo against me. And that's my weakness.

"Araso, let's go!" i said, finally giving in.

The both of us were alone since the rest of them wanted to split up. We settled in a cafe and ordered food.

"~~~ah, how was today?" he asked.

"Oppa, it was really fun, especially since i get to spend time alone with you after so long."

He held his hand out and straighten my fringe. "Our baby is so cute today!" he said loudly, gaining attention from people in the cafe.

"Ya! Not so loud!" i covered his mouth with my hand, which he in return kissed on it.

I giggled.

Oppa, i don't think you understand how much i actually love you. You're more important to me than anything else, including my family. And even if i have to risk my life to save you, i would. I would die to keep you alive. And i know you will too, because you told me to trust you.

Somewhere in an ice-cream shop.

[Sunggyu's POV]

I was finally able to have a decent date with my Jiyoonie alone without having to take care of our 'children'. We went on a few rides, screaming our hearts out and decided to settle down for some ice-cream.

"Oppa!" she said, laughing.

"Hmm?" i looked at her, confused.

Then she reached out her hand and wiped off something near my lips.

"You're eating like a baby! Food all over your face!" she said, still laughing.

Oh i love your laugh.

I smiled at her, "Is it that funny?" and then i dipped my finger into the ice-cream and wiped some on her face, "Now we're the same, people will know we're a couple!" i grinned.

She slapped my hand off jokingly. "Oppa!" she whinned.

Oh i love your aegyo.

"Oppa, i'm tired." she said and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Araso, sleep for now, i'll wake you up when it's time to meet them." i patted her head.

"Can you sing for me," she sat up, rubbing her hands together, "Please~"

I sang for her, softly, so that only she can hear.

jogeum manneol deo deo, jaba dulkke
deo deo, bara bolkke
deo deo, shimjangi shigeul ttae kkaji
nan nan, sara yahae
nan nan, neo eobshi do
nan nan, jigeumeun niga pilyo hae

"Oppa," she said in a sleepy voice, "I won't leave you, promise you won't leave either okay?" opening her eyes a little to look at me.

I nodded, "I won't."

Oh i love how you rely on me.
Jiyoon ah, i love every single thing about you, just trust me okay?

On the other side of Lotte world.

[Dongwoo's POV]

"Can you guys leave us alone?!" i shouted at the rest. "I want time alone with Haneul too. It's just not fair, how come the other two couples can get time alone and we can't!" i shouted, giving my death glare at them.

"Oppa, it's okay, they're nice too!" Haneul said.

Why must she say that. Doesn't she want time alone with me as well? Haneul ahhh, what are you thinking?..

Then i felt her hand held mine, slightly squeezing it, then she pulled me towards the merry-go-round, "Oppa, i want to ride that!"

"Fine, let's just pretend they're not there." i said reluctantly.

We went for the meryy-go-round, and after the ride was finished, they were gone. "Yes! Finally they're gone!" i thought.

"Haneul ah, let's go!" i dragged her before i felt her resist.

I turned around to see her pointing at Jaerin, and the rest of infinite. I sighed, but went towards her again.

When we were about to go find them, i felt something touch my cheeks.

Sh...she just k..kissed me?

I saw her blush and ran towards the rest of them. I suddenly found myself smiling like i've never smiled before.

I'm falling for her deeper and deeper.

[Sungyeol's POV]

Finally, everyone was tired and we decided to meet up for dinner before heading home. I don't really know why, but all the three couples seems to have gotten alot closer than they were before. Woohyun and ~~~ was really happy as well. And although we're all tired, it seems as though we're even more relaxed, no longer stressed. It felt really great. Dinner was great, Hoya was complaining at how Dongwoo hyung was trying to chase us away, and suddenly had a change of attitude. It made all of us laugh.

Well, as for ~~~ and Woohyun, i hope this can bring down their stress level and prepare to face Eil tomorrow. I just have a bad feeling about this.

This is definitely a day that everyone of us will remember.

 

HEYYYYYYY GUYYYYYYYYS! :D
SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE YESTERDAY.
I WAS OUT THE WHOLE DAY. ):
BUT I HOPE THAT I'VE NOT DISAPPOINT YOU WITH THIS CHAPTER!

All things seems to be going well for all 3 couples. But is this "the calm before the storm." ?
And back to Eli, what is so important that he has to tell you guys face to face?

GAHHHHHHHH~ INFINITE'S 4TH WIN. THEY ARE SO AWESOME.
But they lost to Davichi again on Musicbank today. BUT THEY STILL LOOK HOT. RED SUITS. <3

GOSH, THANKS SO MUCH TO THE 39 SUBSCRIBERS I HAVE CURRENTLY, :D LOVE YOU.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

AND, I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO SOME VOTING. HEHE. :D
[PS: IDK WHY I CANNOT POST THE POLL HERE, SO GO THE URL BELOW INSTEAD. (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/11044

THANKYOUVERYMUCH. ILOVEYOUGUYSASMUCHASILOVEINFINITE. HEHE. <3