Unconditional love.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Sungyeol's POV]

We walked into the apartment. Myungsoo took a seat so i followed. She sat on the chair opposite ours.

"Oppa...."

"Stop lying to us, Jaerin ah." i said.

"I.....i..."

"We need to know everything. You are ~~~'s best friend, at least tell her the truth. She has every rights to know." Myungsoo said.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. I could tell that the secret she was having was killing her inside.

"Jaerin ah, tell us." i said.

"I like Woohyun oppa! It's all my fault, so stop blaming him!" she shouted, standing up and ran out of the house.

We both chased after her and soon i caught her by her wrist.

"Let me go!" she cried.

"No." i said.

"I'm the bad person here, they're all innocent! So stop asking!" she shouted, tears still flowing.

Then something shocked me.

Myungsoo pulled her towards him and embraced her, her hair.

"Jaerin ah, everything is going to be alright. Just tell us the truth, we know it's not you." he said.

"Oppa...." she finally gave in. "I.....i'm feeling so tired, tired of all this lying. It's not Woohyun oppa's fault either, he really loves ~~~ ."

"I know....i know..." he cooed her, her back.

Myungsoo signalled me to leave first while he sent Jaerin home and finding out more.

I nodded and left.

[Myungsoo's POV]

I held her close to me while walking her home. She was so vulnerable. I felt my heart slightly flutter at the side of her crying.

W....what is this feeling?

I shook out my thought and brought her to her room. I covered her with a blanket.

"Jaerin ah, oppa will leave first, you can tell me more when you feel better okay? Goodnight." i patted her head before turning her head.

"Oppa...." she said, holding onto my hand. "C.....can you don't go?"

My heartbeat quicken again. "A....araso." i stuttered.

I sat down beside her and her hair. "I'll sit here, go sleep now." i smiled.

"Oppa....i..i'll tell you." she said as i nodded.

After she told me everything. I was shocked. It took me several minutes to piece everything together.

"S....so it was her parents?"

"Mmm. I'm sorry for lying, oppa."

"I...i need to tell Sungyeol hyung." i took out my phone and texted him.

After i finished texting him, i turned back to see Jaerin already asleep. She was smiling in her sleep.

Wow, for the first time after so long, it feels kind of good to see her smile.
She looks so peaceful. It feels great to be able to lighten her burden.
Jaerin ah, do you know that you look like an angel when you sleep?
I.....i think i've fallen for you.

[Sungyeol's POV]

"Buzzz...buzzzz." I felt my phone vibrate.

My heart almost stop. "WHAT THE HELL?" i thought.

I went over to Woohyun's immediately. I knocked on the door and saw Sunggyu hyung.

"Oh, Sungyeol ah, why are you here? It's late."

"Hyung, is Woohyun hyung in?"

"Yes, why?"

"Hyung, come with me." he nodded and followed.

I slammed the door open without knocking.

"WOW. WHAT THE?" Woohyun jumped up, shocked.

"HYUNG. I KNOW THE TRUTH. NOW OUT WITH IT."

"W...wh..what?"

"JAERIN TOLD ME AND MYUNG."

He opened his mouth, then closed back. He didn't know what to say.

"WAIT, THE BOTH OF YOU, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?" Sunggyu hyung shouted.

"~~~'S PARENTS WAS ALL BEHIND THIS. SHE WANTED ~~~ WITH HOYA HYUNG. AND THREATENS TO HURT ~~~ IF WOOHYUN DOESN'T LEAVE HER. IT WAS THEIR PLAN FOR JAERIN AND WOOHYUN HYUNG TO BE TOGETHER!"

Another one dumbfounded. Sunggyu hyung gave me the 'what-did-you-just-say' look.

Then there was silence, for all three of us to calm down.

"P...please don't tell ~~~." Woohyun finally said.

"But why?" Sunggyu hyung said.

"Her parents will REALLY hurt her."

"But...but you can't keep it from her forever!" i said.

"I don't care, as long as she ends up with Hoya. I know he'll take good care of her."

"But hyung!" i said.

Then Woohyun went to his knees. "Please, i beg you."

We ran over and pulled him up but he refused.

"Please..promise you won't tell her."

"We promise." Sunggyu finally said.

"BUT. I'm going to warn you, this will not turn out well. Trust me. Woohyun ah, you have to listen to your heart."

With that, we left the room, with Woohyun still crying.

"Hyung, Ottoke?"

"There's nothing we can do Yeol. It's between them." Sunggyu hung sighed.

I left the house and decided to call Myungsoo.

"Myung, meet me tomorrow morning at the cafe near your house."

 

BACK WITH THE STORY GUYS! :D
BTW, I'VE THOUGHT OF A NEW STORY, ITS CALLED "LIES". FEATURING SUNGGYU AND MYUNGSOO FROM INFINITE.
PLEASE SUPPORT IT! BUT I'LL ONLY UPDATE WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS STORY. :D

So now, Myungyeol and Sunggyu have found out. What will they do?
Myung is falling in love with Jaerin!! :D ANOTHER LOVE LINE~
Next chapter will be continuation of ~~~ and hoya's conversation. (:

THANKYOUSOVERYMUCH. ILOVEYOUEVERYSINGLEONEOFYOUOUTTHERE! :D
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. :D