Reunion.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Jiyoon's POV]

I rushed to the restaurant, hoping that i wasn't too late. I took too long to figure out my own heart.

I got out of the lift and ran towards the restaurant, to find it empty.

My heart dropped.

A tear slid down my cheek, knowing that i've lost him. I looked at the my phone, 1230PM.

I stood there, until my legs were too weak to carry me. I fell on the floor, unconcious.

[Hoya's POV]

"Wow, i'm so tired!" i sighed.

I just got home after accompanying ~~~ for 3 days straight. Everyday we would go school together, go home together after school, go to her house and do our homework, trying to distract her from thinking of Woohyun hyung. Sungyeol volunteered to take care of ~~~ while i go home for a rest.

Lying on my bed, i closed my eyes, wanting to sleep but i couldn't. All i could think of was ~~~. She hasn't been sleeping as well.

Then i heard my mother calling me, "Hoya ah! Come down for awhile, Umma have something to ask you!"

"Neh!" i shouted, before making my way to the hall.

"Umma, weh?"

"Hoya, my only dearest son, come sit here." she said.

I walked towards her and sat down beside her, sipping on the coffee that the maid gave me.

"Hoya, do you have any plans on getting married?"

I spit my drinks out, "UMMA!" I blushed a little.

"Do you have someone you like? Or you want umma to be the matchmaker?" she elbowed my lightly.

"UMMA!" i shouted, blushing even more.

"I know you inside out! Honestly, do you like ~~~?"

"WHAT? H.....h..."

"How did i know?" she laughed, "Do you think umma is stupid? You've been constantly going to her house these few days."

"Y....yes, i like her."

"Are you guys dating? When are you planning on marrying her?"

"WHAT?" i almost choked. "Umma, that's a.....don't you think that's a little too fast? Plus we're not even dating."

"Would you marry her if she agrees to it?"

I nodded. Why would she ask that?

"Araso, Hoya, you better go take a nap, i'll wake you up for dinner later okay?"

"Neh umma." i said, heading towards my room.

Umma is weird today.

[Jiyoon's POV]

I woke up, finding myself in a white room, tubes all over my arms. I tried struggling before a nurse walked into the room.

"Don't pull anything off! You're really weak now, malnutrition and dehydration. You need rest!"

"I don't care anymore!" i shouted, trying to pull the equipments off me. But the nurse came over and pressed me back on the bed. Being too weak, i couldn't even struggle.

"Let me go, please! I need to go after him! You don't know who i've missed him just because of my stupid useless pride! I shouldn't even have considered! And now it's too late!" i cried out, tears flowing like open taps.

I finally stopped stuggling when a pair of warm arms embraced me, with the soft voice that i was yearning for whisper, "Jiyoon ah, oppa is right here, i didn't leave. Relax, i promise you i won't leave."

It took me minutes before i realised that the person hugging me was Sunggyu.

"Oppa!" i said, pushing him off slightly, looking at him.

"Shhh. Don't say anything, you need rest."

"Mmm." i nodded.

He sat down on the side of the bed and pulled my head towards his chest.

He sighed, "Jiyoon ah, you need to take care of your health. You're already so thin."

I leaned closer to him.

He then took a pillow and lifted my head on it, replacing his chest. Then he walked towards a chair, opened his bag and took out a box. Then he walked towards me and opened the box.

Inside was two necklace, each with a ring attached.

"Oppa....." i said weakly.

He took one of the necklace put it on for me. Then he took out the other necklace and put it on himself.

Then he grinned at me, "Now everyone knows you're mine."

I giggled at his cheezy line.

Then he sat back at the same spot and placed my head on his chest again. "Sleep." was all he said.

I closed my eyes and he started to sing.

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo
naega neol geokjeonghae, eo
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo
niga nal bwat janha, eo
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

I fell asleep with his sweet voice.

 

YESYESYESYES, I'm back for the update. :D
Hope i did not disappoint you guys. Cause i wanted to make this as romantic as possible. LOL

Next chapter will be ~~~'s POV. And MAYBE woohyun's POV also. MAYBE. hehhe.

THANKS TO AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS!
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! :D