Pabos.

The time you told me to believe you.

A week days later~

[Sunggyu's POV]

I stopped my car next to Jiyoon's house.

It's been 2 days since Woohyun left. I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up.

I picked up the letter and read it again.

Sunggyu hyung,

I'm leaving Korea, to somewhere far, so that i don't have to face all these anymore.
I'm leaving ~~~ to Hoya's care. They'll be happy. And i'll learn to be happy too.
Please don't even think of finding me. Let me be alone for awhile.
And don't worry, i'll be back.
Sorry for not letting you know in advance, but that's the whole point of the letter.
Mianhe hyung, i'm a coward. I can't face all these anymore.
It's really too hard. My heart just keeps breaking all over again whenever i see ~~~.
By the time you see this letter, i would have left.
I wish all of you all the best. I'll contact you once i've put down everything.
Komawo hyung. Annyeong.

-Nam Woohyun.

I sighed, at the thought of the both of them. ~~~ has decided to leave as well. She's going to America with Hoya.

Woohyun you pabo, can't you tell that ~~~ doesn't love Hoya that way?

"Oppa." Jiyoon called out, getting into my car.

"Mmm?"

"Still can't contact Woohyun?"

I shook my head and sighed again.

"Why are the both of them so dumb, thinking that leaving would solve all the problems." she said, hugging me.

"Let's go to Hoya's." i said as i started driving again.

[Jaerin's POV]

Myungsoo had been really sweet to me. Taking care of me and assuring that everything would be fine. He came by my house everyday to make sure that i was eating every meal. He would sometimes sing me to sleep when i couldn't sleep.

But it has been two days since i last saw him. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. Every morning i would wake up and pray that he would be there, but i was always disappointed. I tried contacting Sungyeol, but the call ended in his voicemail as well.

I decided to look for Sunggyu, since Myungsoo told me that the only people who knew were himself, Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

"Hello? Is this Sunggyu oppa?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oppa, i'm Jaerin."

"OH JAERIN AH! DID WOOHYUN TELL YOU WHERE HE WENT?"

"No....wait, what do you mean?"

"He's out of Korea, he didn't tell anyone where he went."

"Since when?"

"2 days go."

"WHAT?! That's weird, i haven't been able to contact Myungsoo and Sungyeol since two days ago as well!"

"WHAT?! Stupid fools, where are all of them when i need them! Forget it, Jaerin ah, meet me at Hoya's."

"Araso."

The call ended.

[Hoya's POV]

Sunggyu hyung texted me 5 minutes ago telling me he was coming over.

I've been feeling really tired recently. Everything is so complicated. I didn't agree with ~~~'s way of hiding from the problem, but she wouldn't listen to me. So the only thing i could do was follow her and make sure that she would be fine.

As a brother. I kept reminding myself. I didn't want to complicate matters. So i decided to leave it as it is.

*Knock knock*

"Hyung, noona." i called.

"Annyeong." the said in unison.

We sat down and i served them tea.

"So whatsup?" i asked.

They told me everything. Literally everything. From the part where Woohyun was forced by ~~~'s parents to the part where they can't seem to contact Woohyun anymore.

Somehow, i wasn't entirely surprised.

I opened my mouth and closed back. Not knowing what to say.

"Hoya, i know i shouldn't be interfering with the love triangle you guys are in now, but i think you're the only clear-headed one here, so..."

"I know." i replied, cutting him off.

I gave a weak smile, "~~~ still likes Woohyun hyung. And i suspect that she has her memories back."

They both gave me the 'what-the-hell-is-going-on' face.

"They're both stupid cowards." And i've gotten into their stupid fight as well.

"Hoya, gwenchana?" Jiyoon asked.

I nodded. "We need to find Woohyun."

*Knock knock*

"That should be Jaerin." Sunggyu said.

I opened the door and let her in.

"Oppa, Myungsoo oppa just called me."

"What did he say?" Jiyoon asked.

"He said that he and Sungyeol followed him to Japan. And..."

"And what?" Sunggyu said impatiently.

"Woohyun oppa tried committing suicide."

*BUMP* The door slammed.

"Who was that?" we all asked at the same time.

 

HELLO PEOPLE! ^^
I SHALL LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! HAHAHHAAHAHAH

WOOHYUN COMMITTED SUICIDE! OMGOMGOMGOMG. >.<
BUT who was the person who slammed the door?....
And what will happen to Woohyun?

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE!!
I LOVE ALL THE SUBSCIBERS AND READERS!!
COMMENTS ARE SO TOTALLY WELCOMED!