Thanks Sungyeol oppa~

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

Same thing, BLUE FOR WOOHYUN AND PINK FOR ~~~. (: SUNGYEOL IS PURPLE.

We walked on the beach, nothing was said, but i felt my body warming up. There was silence, but there wasn't a slight awkwardness between us. It felt great, for so many years, its the first time i felt the warmth in my heart. I was missed by someone, someone significant.

"Woohyun ah, why aren't you saying anything." she said, smiling.

"Why? Don't you like the silence." i glanced at her.

She shook her head. "The silence is great. It's just that i thought there'll be lots of questions since we've not spoken to each other for so long."

"Oh... yeah."

Silence~

"~~~ah."

"Mmmm?"

"I...i..like...y..you."

She turned and stared at me. Then silence followed, again.

[Your POV]

"Why is my heart beating like crazy?" i grabbed my chest, wanting it to stop. Then my face started burning hot. "I....i...w...what?" i thought.

"~~~ah," he said, then grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. Our lips met. It took me a few seconds to realise and pushed him off.

"I...I..." i struggled, then ran in the opposite direction, away from him.

I didn't know where i was going, but i didn't care, i kept running. Until i bumped into some tall thing. "Wowww, watch where you're going ~~~." a familiar voice said. "Sungyeol oppa.... I...i..i'm sorry." i said.

I felt his hand near my faced and he wiped off a tear. "Want to talk?" he smiled. He took my hand and we walked towards a cafe. He seated me and bought me a cup of coffee. "The coffee here is great, try some." I took the cup and took a sip. He was right, i was already feeling better.

"So.....want to talk? Or continue crying?"

I smiled. "Thanks oppa. You never fail to make me smile."

"Well?"

I didn't know what to say, but i knew he was someone i could trust. I took a deep breathe and continued, "Wo...Woohyun oppa just confessed to me."

He smirked.

"What?"

"I already knew something was wrong with him. So, he likes you."

I nodded. And i told him about our past. He listen attentively, without breaking my story and just nodded along. "He....he kissed me just now."

His eyes suddenly opened up twice the size. "WHAT? SINCE WHEN WAS WOOHYUN HYUNG SO DARING?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh!!" He then covered his mouth.

"Well, thanks for listening to me oppa, i feel so much better. And you're right, the coffee heals." i smiled.

After we finished our coffee, he stood up and held out his hand, offering to bring me back to my room. I took his hand and we walked back.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine, anything you can talk to me okay?" he winked. I nodded and wave goodbye.

"Thankyou Sungyeol oppa." i thought.

 

Hehehe. :D so how you guys find the story going? Please comment yeah! :D THANKS!
Might nor be posting this often during the weekends since i'll be out most of the time, but i'll try.
Thanks to the 17 subscribers! Hope you're enjoying the story! <3


AND ANYWAY I'M SO EXCITED INFINITE IS FINALLY STARTING PROMOTIONS FOR PARADISE!!!!
EVEN THOUGH THERE'S GOING TO BE LOTS OF TOUGH COMPETITION, BUT THERE'RE WORKING HARD, SO INSPIRITS ARE GOING TO WORK HARD ALSO! WE'LL SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY!~~~
BTW, CONGRATS ON HUH GAK'S HELLO FOR WINNING MUSIC BANK TODAY. LOVE HIS VOICE. <3