Not what it seems.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Sunggyu's POV]

Aish, how could matter get so much worser. I'm already having a hard time finding Jiyoon. She had also disappeared after our fight, again. Only this time, she didn't tell any of us where she went. Now WOOHYUN? What is that guys doing? Aish... now i have a headache.

"Hyung.....now what?" Sungjong said, looking at me.

"I don't know. AISH! FORGET IT." i said, walking out of the canteen.

I decided to cut class. I kept walking until i realise myself reaching the cafe Jiyoon and i use to go to.

Flashbacks started going across my mind.

Our first date. She asked me out.

The first time we held hands. She innitiated it.

She was also the first one to kiss me, even though it was just a peck on the cheeks.

Whenever i had my problems, she was the one who would always be there.

I've never solved any of her problems before, is that why she keeps going overseas once in a while?

I'm sorry Jiyoon ah, i really love you. Oppa is such a pabo. Please, at least answer my call.

I took out my phone.

"RRRing, ring....... hhh...hello?" Finally, her voice.

"Jiyoon ah, oppa here."

"S...Sunggyu oppa?"

"Mmmmm.. Jiyoon ah, where are you?"

"I.....i'm....why do you want to know? Since when did you even care?"

I heard her sniff a little.

"Jiyoon ah, are you crying? Please don't cry babe..."

Silence.

"Where are you Jiyoon ah, oppa is worried."

"O...oppa...."

"Jiyoon ah, please forgive me..."

"I'm in Singapore...."

"Okay, text me the address, i'll be going as fast as i can."

"Mmmm." she said, before hanging up.

Then a made another call.

"Umma, i'll be going to Singapore today, to find Jiyoon. Please help me book a ticket, as soon as possible. Thanks Umma."

I hope Jiyoon will forgive me this time.

NOW WOOHYUN.

[Jaerin's POV]

"Oppa! Stop drinking!" i shouted, holding onto Woohyun.

"Just let me be!" he shouted, pushing me off.

Then i saw a figure coming over, grabbing Woohyun by the collar.

"Sunggyu oppa!" i shouted.

"Jaerin, i don't know why you're even doing this, now please let go, i need to talk to him." Sunggyu said firmly.

I let go.

"NAM WOO HYUN. I'M ALREADY TRYING TO BE REALLY CALM. PLEASE DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE, NOW COME WITH ME." he said, dragging Woohyun into the car.

Then he turned around. "Jaerin ah, call infinite and Haneul, 10 minutes, at my house. NO ~~~. And no Hoya."

I nodded.

He told me to get into the car and drove off while i contacted the rest.

[Myungsoo's POV]

I was at ~~~'s house with Hoya hyung and Sungyeol hyung when i recieved a message. I looked at Sungyeol hyung and we both made our excuse to go off.

"Mianhe, we need to go off now." Sungyeol hyung told Hoya and ~~~.

"Nevermind, thanks oppa." ~~~ said weakly.

We soon left the house.

"Hyung, do you know why Sunggyu hyung didn't want us to call them?" i asked.

"Firstly, ~~~ will be so upset. Secondly, Hoya hyung will beat the hell out of Woohyun hyung." Sungyeol hyung replied.

I nodded.

We walked in a little late. Everyone was in the room except Hoya and ~~~.

"Myung, Yeol, come and take a seat."

We nodded and sat down.

"Now, I only want Woohyun to answer. Jaerin, understand?" Sunggyu said.

"Araso."

"Now, Nam Woo Hyun, can you tell us what in the blue hell happened?"

Silence.

"NAM WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu hyung shouted.

He smirked.

"Hyung, forget it, he's drunk." I said, trying to calm Sunggyu hyung down.

"Fine, whatever." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Jaerin ah, care to explain?" Sungyeol hyung said with a face that i've never seen before.

I can tell Sungyeol hyung is angry. Well, at least he is calm, even though all of us are pissed off now.

Jaerin couldn't say anything. She kept looking at Woohyun. But Woohyun just smirked, and shook his head. Then i turned to see Jaerin bit her lips.

They have a secret. And they're not telling. Whatever it is, i'll find out myself.

"AH WHATEVER, I'M WASTING MY TIME HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET IT. I'M NOT GOING TO CARE ANYMORE, I'M OFF TO SINGAPORE." Sunggyu hyung said and went off, slamming the door behind him.

"Wow, Sunggyu hyung is mad." Sungjong said.

"Jaerin, Haneul, i'll send you home with Sungjong for now. Yeol, Myung, help that stupid drunk fool into his room." Dongwoo hyung said.

We nodded and Sungyeol hyung and i carried Woohyun hyung to his room, and left.

"Hyung,"

"Myung,"

We said at the same time.

Then we looked at each other, "you noticed?" Sungyeol hyung said, and i nodded.

"They're keeping something, and we need to find out." i said.

"Mmm. They are definitely not in love." Sungyeol said.

I guess i have some help now. Hyung is such a nice person. I've never seen him care so much about someone, he is really a great brother.

 

MUAHAHAHA~ Did i disappoint you guys?
MYUNGYEOL DETECTIVES IN ACTION. LOLLL.
SUNGGYU IS GOING TO CHASE AFTER JIYOON TO SINGAPORE!
WOOHYUN AND JAERIN HAVE SOMETHING HIDING FROM THEM, WHAT?
ARE THEY EVEN IN LOVE?
btw, Sungyeol is not in love with ~~~, i just want to make him an awesome brother. MUAHAHAHHA.

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS ARE LOVED.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.
AND OMGOMGOMGOMG, I GOT 51 AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS~ LOVE YOU.