Thanks for coming.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Sungyeol's POV]

While going over to ~~~'s house, i became really worried about her. Her voice was shaking so much. After i've known her for so long, she's never like this. Even after i've seen how badly her foster parents have been treating her, she had always been really strong. Even if she did cry, her voice would sound normal.

"Hyung, she must love Woohyun alot." i said.

I didn't look at him, but i could feel him nodding. Then a loud sigh.

"Sungyeol ah, we could listen to her, but don't even try to help her okay?"

I looked at him and raised by brows. "Hyung! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! WHY CAN'T WE HELP HER!"

"We can't," he looked down, then continued, "This is between them, and i've promised her that no matter what happens, she needs to handle this alone."

I began to calm down. He did make sense, this was a problem only they themselves can solve. I nodded.

The walk with Sunggyu hyung to her house was really quiet, with occasion sighs coming from the both of us.

We reached her doorstep awhile later.

*Knock, knock*

[Your POV]

I was in my room, trying not to think of Woohyun. But i couldn't stop myself. I tried drawing, but ended up with a portrait of him, i tried sleeping, but whenever i closed my eyes, i could only see him. I tried watching television, but i could not even focus, He occupied my whole mind.

Then i heard a knock against my room door. I opened it and saw Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

"OPPA!" i shouted, hugging them.

I really needed them, i want to keep him out of my mind, for now. Until i can face it.

"Let's go in." Sunggyu said, putting his hand on my shoulders.

I showed them in and they took a seat on my bed.

"Ya, ~~~. Do you trust us so much to let two mature guys like us into your room?" he said, with a wink.

"Oppa!" i blushed, while jokingly slapped his arms softly.

Sunggyu oppa laughed along at our sillyness. He was glad that Sungyeol had successfully shifted my focus somewhere else.

I turned around to look at Sunggyu oppa after noticing that he was silent.

"Sunggyu oppa?" i looked at him, placing my hand on his thigh.

"Mmmm?" he snapped out from his daydream. "Ohh, ~~~ ah, yes?"

"Oppa, what are you thinking?"

He sighed, i have a feeling that he was going to say something i don't really want to know now.

"~~~ah, i know you might not want to hear this, but it's time to face it." he said, holding my chin up to face him.

Even though i didn't want to, but i could feel his warmness. It makes me feel really safe, I felt like he really cared about me, like a brother. No one has ever cared about me this much before.

Except Woohyun.

My tears burst out again. "Who am i kidding! I'm so upset now!" i shouted out.

Then i felt arms embracing me, on both sides. i turned to look, Sungyeol on my left and Sunggyu on my right.

"Go ahead and cry, then afterwards, you can open up to us." Sunggyu oppa said.

I cried my hearts out, it felt like forever. I cried until i could no longer feel any tears coming out. Then i stopped.

"What time is it." i sniffed, looking at Sungyeol.

"9PM."

"WHAT?! You mean you guys have been sitting here looking at me cry for 5 hours?"

They nodded. Then Sungyeol smiled. "Now, talk." he turned into serious mode.

"Well.." i told them what happened. Even my past with Eli, how we didn't break up properly, how he was obssessed over me. And how Woohyun saw him kiss me. Throughout all this, both of them were silent, nodding every now and then to show me that they were listening.

"Wow. It's worst then i thought." Sungyeol said. Then recieving a smack on his head from Sunggyu. "You were supposed to make things seem better!" Sunggyu oppa reminded him. Sungyeol then looked at me with an awkward smile.

I giggled, "Oppa, babo."

He scratched his head, laughing.

"Sungyeol, stop fooling around," then Sunggyu continued, "~~~ah, so what are you going to do now?"

'I don't know."

Silence.

"I'll need a chance to explain to Woohyun. I hope he'll even listen."

"He will." Sunggyu assured.

"If he will, why didn't he even answer my calls." i almost shouted.

"Don't be angry, we can't have both of you angry now." Sungyeol reminded.

"Don't worry ~~~ah, i've known Woohyun for so long. The fact that he's this pissed means that he cares about you, alot."

"But he doesn't even want to hear my explanation!" tears filling up my eyes again.

"~~~ah, please don't cry." Sunggyu oppa whispered.

"Yeah, don't cry. I've known Woohyun hyung for quite long too. He's a nice guy, and he just needs time to calm down. He'll understand." Sungyeol oppa said, patting my back.

i nodded, wipping off my tears.

"I'll talk to him. Don't worry." Sunggyu oppa assured.

"Thanks oppa. I really feel so much better now, it's late, i think you better go home now." i slightly smiled.

*Knock, knock*

I went over to open the door. Three figures about my size rushed forward and hugged me.

"Oh! Hanuel, Jaerin, Jiyoon unnie!" i hugged them back.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming." Sunggyu said. "You too, dear." he said and he kissed Jiyoon.

"Awwwww." Sungyeol said, running for his life as Jiyoon unnie chased after him.

"Bye, ~~~! I'll see you tomorrow at school! I better leave before i get killed!" Sungyeol screamed and ran off.

The rest of us burst into laughter.

"When will he grow up!" Jiyoon unnie said, giggling.

"Okay, i'll be off now. ~~~ah, i got them to accompany you." he said, smiling. "They'll be sleeping over. And don't worry, i've asked your parents." he winked and left.

The rest of the night were just some girl to girl, heart to heart talk. I felt a whole lot better. "Thanks Sungyeol oppa, Sunggyu oppa, I love you." i thought.

Then we felt the tiredness take over our body and slept.

"Thanks for coming." i said.

 

Another update! (:
You felt a whole lot better since so many of them came and comforted you.
But the problems still remained unsolved.
But why did Eli have to come back after so long? Any motive?

MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH. INFINITE WONNNNNNNNN! I'M SO HAPPY. >.<
EFFORTS FROM INSPIRITS ARE NOT GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. <3
I HOPE THEY'LL TAKE ALL AWARDS FOR NOW ON! (: KEKEKE.

THANKS TO THE AWESOME 30 SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^