Dongwoo's in love...

The time you told me to believe you.

[Dongwoo's POV]

"Should i? Should i not?" i kept struggling with myself. "Dongwoo, you fool. Stop being such a drag, ask her out!" i mumbled. I self-nodded and took at peek at her. Then our eyes met.

"OMG did he/she realise?" both Haneul and Dongwoo thought. Then look away, blushing at the same time.

"Aish, i'm not going to drag anymore." i decided. "Hey guys, i'm going for a walk with Haneul." i said, then dragging her off.

[Your POV]

"Wh....wha...what just happened?" i shocked my head in disbelief. "Hahaha, there's a new couple! WOOOOO!" shouted Sunjong and Sungyeol. Then Sunggyu continued. "Well, let's leave them alone for a while. You guys can go check your room. Girls are sharing one room, Hoya and Dongwoo one room, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo one room, me and Woohyun one room. Any questions?" Everyone nodded.

After checking in, i lied on my bed for awhile before someone came knocking at our room door. I opened the door and found Woohyun in front of me. Always being awkward with him, it took awhile for my brain to process. "Ohh..oh, hey. What's up?" i asked.

"Hey, ermm. I don't know if i should say this. But can you meet me at the beach tonight? It's just outside there. I'll be waiting." he said. Then he paused, and looked into my eyes, as if he was searching for something. And then he left before i answered. I paused, my brain is just block. After a few minutes, i shook the thoughts off.

I went for a bathe afterwards, with his words still ingrained in my mind. I don't know why but i decided to meet him tonight later. But first, dinner. I got dressed and dragged Jaerin out with me.

BACK TO DONGWOO AND HANEUL...

[Dongwoo's POV]

"Hey," i took a deep breathe and continued, "I....i like you. I...i mean not as a friend, but as a....a...man and woman relationship." I heard her giggled. "Omo, what have i said?" i said, covering my mouth. "Err...erm...." before i could continue, she cut in, "I think i know what you mean," she smiled, then continued, "I...i..also have something to confess. I like y..yo..you too."

"Wait? Did i hear wrong?" i had that look all over my face. But happiness slowly filled my body, my heart and i started blushing. She was blushing too. I grabbed her hand and started walking back to where the infinite members are. "I didn't realise it's getting dark, you must be hungry. Let's head back." i said. She nodded and held my hand tighly. "I'm in love." i thought.

[Hoya's POV]

We were having a great time during dinner. Everyone was happy for Haneul and Dongwoo. But i noticed ~~~ acting weird. She was not herself, being quiet and all. She wasn't eating much either. And Woohyun was staring at her. I saw them glancing at each other every now and then. And when their eyes met, they would look away at the same time. "Something's going on." i thought. Then there was this weird feeling, i've never felt it before. It was a bitter feeling, i couldn't stop being a little mad. "Wa....wait, was i j...jea....jealo...jealous?" i wanted to smile, since i was happy for Dongwoo, my best pal. But i couldn't help but frown throughout the whole night.

 

Awwwwww... Hoya's jealous!! kekeke.. ^^
and happy start for Dongwoo and Haneul! <3
Hope you guys like the plot!
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, I HOPE YOU'LL LEAVE SOME COMMENTS THOUGH. (: THANKS!